What do Hiring Managers look for in a Support Analyst Resume
- Technical Aptitude: Strong technical knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Customer Service Skills: Excellent customer service and communication skills to assist end-users and resolve their problems.
- Problem-Solving Abilities: The capability to analyze and identify root causes of issues and provide effective solutions.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulousness in documenting and tracking support requests and solutions.
- Time Management: Effective time management skills to prioritize and handle multiple support requests efficiently.
How to Write a Support Analyst Resume?
To write a professional Support Analyst resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Support Analyst resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Support Analyst’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Support Analyst resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Support Analyst.
- List your top Support Analyst skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Support Analyst resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Support Analyst position to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Support Analyst resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Michaela 9 W. Wakehurst St. Mount Vernon, NY 10550 Marital Status: Married, email: email@example.com
Michaela Bean, Mount Vernon, NY, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a Support Analyst email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Support Analyst Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Support Analyst resume summary:
Support Analyst with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Support Analyst Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Support Analyst resume experience section:
- Write your Support Analyst work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Support Analyst work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Support Analyst).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
1st/2nd Line Support Analyst Resume Example
1st/2nd Line Support Analyst
- Delivered professional and efficient 1st and 2nd line technical support for user queries.
- Possessed an in-depth understanding of PC hardware, software setup, configuration, and TCP/IP networking skills.
- Maintained user security across all systems.
- Addressed and resolved network issues for restaurants using Cisco's Meraki Portal.
R&D Technical Support Analyst Resume Example
R&D Technical Support Analyst
- Review engineering approval requests and provide appropriate responses.
- Seek guidance from R&D, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Management when necessary.
- Modify Bills of Materials (BOMs) to ensure all information required for manufacturing is clear and complete.
- Generate CAD drawings for special window and door requests as needed.
- Create new parts in Quickbase.
- Record and document all incoming Engineering Approval (EA) requests and CAD drawing requests.
- Collect and organize data from repetitive EAs to assess the feasibility of system implementation.
- Assist in workload management for the EA team to achieve a 48-hour lead time.
- Draft special product requests with dimensions and instructions for Manufacturing when information in Syteline is insufficient or incomplete.
- Collaborate with R&D Engineers for CAD drawing requirements.
- Provide technical information for product development or new products.
- Validate the information programmed in Syteline against R&D data and rules, conducting regression testing to ensure other items are unaffected during the development cycle.
- Report any defects found in Siteline using Ontime and keep track of these defects for appropriate system fixes based on priority.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing concerns related to data accuracy brought forward on a daily basis.
- Identify errors in data input and configuration.
System Support Analyst Resume Example
System Support Analyst
- JAMF Administrator: Conducted testing and deployment of features using AppleScript. Utilized JAMF API for generating reports and managing configurations. Authored documentation for device enrollment, password management, and troubleshooting.
- System Support: Resolved software problems, including issues with JAMF, Global Protect, Sophos Security, and AWS.
- Landesk Support: Managed Windows device imaging and software distribution in the Landesk environment.
Sales Support Analyst Resume Example
Sales Support Analyst
- Acquired proficiency in the new sales systems and collaborated closely with the systems implementation team.
- Established expertise in sales tools and provided support to the European Sales team.
- Assisted the Sales Performance Manager in analyzing and generating management reports.
- Oversaw the production of customer-facing reports within an efficient and timely schedule (e.g., REO reports).
- Maintained close communication with Business Development Managers to support their activities.
- Considered the potential growth of a team responsible for order processing and customer data management.
- Created high-quality presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including senior-level individuals.
System Support Analyst Resume Example
System Support Analyst
- Analyzed and interpreted data from the Operation Management System.
- Collaborated with various teams to diagnose and resolve build and deployment issues.
- Established and managed user accounts in OMS.
- Escalated software and hardware problems that couldn't be resolved to the appropriate support level.
- Maintained databases of user issues and support documentation.
- Provided training and assistance to users for the company's software.
- Conducted unit and system testing and coordinated user acceptance testing.
- Utilized a ticketing system to track and manage user concerns, escalating or assigning tickets as necessary.
- Documented all problems and resolutions, maintaining clear communication of project status during ongoing projects.
- Responsible for preparing and deploying company computers, peripherals, and other equipment for Operations.
Desktop Support Analyst Resume Example
Desktop Support Analyst
- Delivered technical support for a variety of products and services, spanning client/server systems, PCs, mobile devices, application software, peripheral devices, and more.
- Provided in-person support for all IT-related hardware and software issues.
- Acted as an Incident Manager, handling major incidents when necessary.
- Offered on-site and remote user support via phone and available remote support tools.
- Conducted device imaging and re-imaging tasks.
- Managed day-to-day Service Desk customer support activities, including handling requests, issues, and incidents through email and phone.
- Troubleshot application, hardware, user, and networking problems to restore normal service functionality.
- Possessed experience working with Microsoft Office 365 Tenant and Azure Active Directory.
- Orchestrated mass replacements of outdated mobile devices, replacing them with new mobile phones.
Technical Support Analyst Resume Example
Technical Support Analyst
- Conducted detailed technical configuration and provided troubleshooting assistance.
- Ensured end-to-end service delivery to enhance the customer experience.
- Took charge of troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Escalated issues to the level 2 support team within defined timeframes.
- Managed tickets using ServiceNow.
ICT Field Support Analyst Resume Example
ICT Field Support Analyst
- Focused on fault identification and devising optimal solutions for customers within the organizational framework and standard operating procedures.
- Managed software-related issues, repaired and recommissioned old hardware, implemented new hardware, and provided user training for maintenance and software/hardware usage.
- Uniquely applied analytical skills gained through prior education to address real-time solutions for subject access requests.
SW/App/Cloud Tech Support Analyst Resume Example
SW/App/Cloud Tech Support Analyst
- Assumed the role of a shift lead and supervised a dedicated team.
- Disseminated all process updates and conducted training sessions for new hires.
- Specialized in handling escalations and urgent requests.
Support Analyst Resume Example
- Diagnosed and resolved desktop, application, networking, and infrastructure problems.
- Ensured compliance with company Security Monitoring and Compliance (SMC) policies.
- Managed backups for project work, including new builds, and prioritized ticket-based Helpdesk support.
- Proficient in maintaining and troubleshooting issues within Citrix environments.
- Established new user accounts and profiles, and addressed password-related issues in Active Directory.
- Responded promptly to call-outs within agreed-upon timeframes.
- Sustained workstation functionality to ensure availability of desktop and server services for all users.
- Provided step-by-step guidance to staff or clients, either in person or over the phone, for system setup and issue resolution.
- Contributed to and maintained internal and end-user IT knowledge bases.
Senior Application Support Analysts Resume Example
Senior Application Support Analysts
- Executed the implementation of the First Direct 2.0 Application.
- Supported, deployed, maintained, and troubleshooted .NET applications and web services running on IIS, SQL Server, Oracle databases, and Azure in a production environment.
- Conducted end-to-end troubleshooting of application slowness by analyzing IIS logs and Event Viewer.
- Implemented numerous enhancements on the Fapx application, leading to an increase in success rate from 90% to 96%.
- Designed management dashboards using Power BI for improved visibility.
- Provided root cause analysis for P1 issues and collaborated with various IT teams to resolve them.
- Created collaborative sites, lists, and documents on SharePoint.
- Established monitoring and alerting systems for applications, analyzing data to identify issues.
- Offered support for escalated production issues during and after business hours.
- Reviewed software policies, standards, and procedures, making recommendations for changes.
- Collaborated with software engineers, DBAs, and non-technical teams.
- Conducted system integration with in-house and third-party applications.
- Managed SSL certificates in the production environment and handled certificate renewal and setup.
- Configured bindings, SSL certificates, and settings on IIS as per application requirements.
- Participated in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning.
Tech Support Analyst Resume Example
Tech Support Analyst
- Notify the Support Area coordinator about application software or specialized equipment at the end-market level.
- Handle the installation, configuration, and management of hardware utilized by office users and the sales force.
- Maintain an inventory of unused hardware and software components at the market level.
- Assist the Marketing Support Team in testing and implementing solutions at the End Market level.
- Provide support to the CORA and Management Department in managing and administering access control systems and the company's DVR.
- Promote the appropriate use and handling of information by adhering to the Record Management policy.
App Support Analyst Resume Example
App Support Analyst
- Monitored multiple internal applications and websites to ensure seamless operation and immediate response to incidents.
- Managed and worked on top of 3 Kubernetes clusters, including a hybrid cloud setup.
- Conducted troubleshooting of numerous logs and restarted Kubernetes services as required.
- Provided first-line support to internal teams.
- Took ownership of queues in JIRA Service Desk and leveraged Jira Automation.
- Ensured swift resolution of incidents, performing necessary troubleshooting to identify issues and their root causes, and escalating to internal and external teams when necessary.
- Documented incidents to maintain a log of essential information for identifying and addressing potential problems.
- Communicated impact notifications to business units and relevant third parties.
- Possessed expertise in support, incident management, and release management.
Clinical Integration Support Analyst Resume Example
Clinical Integration Support Analyst
- Planned and delivered effective education, training, and technical support for corporate business units and care center staff, focusing on new software applications and technology integration to enhance business processes and operational workflows.
- Executed activities related to enterprise training and support, ensuring software and process integration readiness to meet corporate and care center needs.
- Collaborated with software vendor staff to provide comprehensive training, education, and support services throughout pre-implementation readiness, implementation, and post-implementation phases as required.
- Developed educational and training materials for department-supported applications and related operational processes.
- Communicated training requirements, changes in applications or processes, and application support needs to all relevant levels of the organization.
- Resolved issues and obstacles, assessed appropriate risks, and reported significant findings to direct leadership as necessary.
- Completed assigned project tasks and provided project status reports as requested.
- Collaborated with IT, clinical, operations, and education staff to gather necessary training information and ensure content accuracy.
- Participated in user acceptance testing and change management processes as needed.
- Undertook additional duties as assigned.
Top Support Analyst Resume Skills for 2023
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Customer Support
- Helpdesk Software (e.g., Zendesk, Freshdesk)
- Incident Management
- Problem Solving
- Ticket Management
- Remote Desktop Support
- Email Support
- Phone Support
- Chat Support
- Technical Documentation
- User Training
- IT Service Desk
- Hardware and Software Support
- Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Application Support
- Network Troubleshooting
- Security Incident Response
- Software Installation and Configuration
- System Diagnostics
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Knowledge Base Management
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Framework
- Active Directory Management
- Mobile Device Support
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) Support
- Remote Access Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office Suite Support
- Browser Troubleshooting
- Printer and Peripheral Device Support
- Software Updates and Patching
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Backup and Recovery Solutions
- Data Migration
- Data Security Protocols
- Cloud Service Support (e.g., Microsoft 365, Google Workspace)
- IT Asset Management
- Password Reset and Account Management
- Hardware Inventory Management
- Incident Escalation Procedures
- IT Support Metrics Analysis
- IT Security Awareness
- Network Access Control
- IT Audit Compliance
- IT Procurement Support
- End-User Education on IT Policies
- IT Disaster Recovery Planning
- IT Change Management
- IT Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- IT Problem Management
How Long Should my Support Analyst Resume be?
Your Support Analyst resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Support Analyst, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.