What do Hiring Managers look for in a Staffing Manager Resume
- Recruitment Expertise: Proficiency in sourcing, screening, and hiring candidates for various positions.
- Leadership Skills: Strong leadership abilities to manage recruitment teams and operations effectively.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills for liaising with clients, candidates, and internal teams.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to address staffing challenges and find effective solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Developing and implementing recruitment strategies aligned with organizational goals.
How to Write a Staffing Manager Resume?
To write a professional Staffing Manager resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Staffing Manager resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Staffing Manager’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Staffing Manager resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Staffing Manager.
- List your top Staffing Manager skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Staffing Manager resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Staffing Management position to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Staffing Manager resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Valentin 9 W. Wakehurst St. Mount Vernon, NY 10550 Marital Status: Married, email: email@example.com
Valentin Ross, Mount Vernon, NY, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a Staffing Manager email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Staffing Manager Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Staffing Manager resume summary:
Staffing Manager with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Staffing Manager Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Staffing Manager resume experience section:
- Write your Staffing Manager work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Staffing Manager work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Staffing Manager).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Staffing Manager Resume Example
- Conduct marketing efforts to generate leads, including reaching out to both cold and warm leads.
- Educate organizations on the advantages of utilizing a staffing firm to fulfill their human capital needs.
- Manage relationships with clients and employees throughout the duration of contracts, ensuring satisfaction and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Utilize data analysis to identify new potential clients and opportunities, as well as to re-engage with neglected accounts.
- Use tools such as Salesforce CRM for customer relationship management and Workday HR and Timekeeping for employee management and tracking.
Staffing Manager Resume Example
- Lead the recruitment process for technology teams in a fast-paced environment, collaborating directly with hiring managers.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment services from candidate sourcing to onboarding.
- consistently meet recruitment SLAs, including cost savings, time to fill, diversity, and sourcing channel mix, achieving over 87% hiring through direct sourcing.
- Conduct behavioral interviews and provide competency-based training to interview panel members.
- Source candidates from diverse geographic locations to support organizational diversity initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance current processes, document best practices, and create recruitment tools.
- Train new interview panel members on policies and processes to ensure a consistent approach and positive candidate experience.
- Work with Compensation and Benefits team to gather market information for standardizing salaries and benefits.
- Ensure effective utilization and optimization of applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Generate monthly/quarterly hiring dashboards to track recruitment metrics such as candidate pipeline, interview-to-hire ratios, offers made, cost of hire, and time to fill.
- Conduct active market mapping and compile market intelligence data for weekly team meetings.
Staffing Manager Resume Example
- Managed the entire recruitment process, including talent sourcing, interviewing, training, and onboarding for Hotel Deca's food and beverage operations and offsite event staffing.
- Assessed staffing needs and allocated budget resources to ensure compliance with financial constraints.
- Coordinated event logistics, including venue selection, decor arrangements, menu customization in collaboration with clients and executive chef, and oversight of event services.
- Handled bi-weekly payroll processing for all staff, including managing garnishments, worker's compensation, and payroll adjustments.
- Cultivated and maintained strong relationships with client partners and staff members.
Strategic Staffing Manager Resume Example
Strategic Staffing Manager
- Developed and promoted high-potential, high-performing individuals through the implementation of the 'Pivotal Learning Roles' program, targeting advancement within three years.
- Spearheaded a business-driven initiative that contributed to the transformation of an unprofitable business unit into a significantly profitable one, integrating new practices into the legacy organizational culture.
- Overcame significant resistance to launch an accountability and differentiation-based talent management approach, particularly in turnaround business locations.
- Leveraged HR business partnership skills to support 870 global employees across four locations, ensuring effective talent management and organizational development.
Senior Staffing Manager Resume Example
Senior Staffing Manager
- Managed the full life-cycle recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring for full-time positions such as Registered Nurses, GNAs, CNAs, CMTs, and Administrative roles.
- Successfully filled over 210 positions by maintaining strong recruiting networks and relationships with colleges, career centers, and talent pipelines.
- Handled all aspects of the hiring process, including extending offers and managing background checks/pre-employment physicals.
- Utilized various recruitment channels such as job fairs, LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, social media, email campaigns, and referrals to source qualified candidates.
- Planned and conducted new employee orientation sessions to ensure a smooth onboarding process and foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Analyzed statistical data and reports to identify personnel issues and develop recommendations for improving the organization's personnel policies and practices.
Staffing Manager Resume Example
- Oversaw the planning, organization, and scheduling of all temporary and temp-to-hire employees to meet labor requirements and client needs effectively.
- Managed a comprehensive database of over 450 employees, including individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills, and personalities.
- Demonstrated adaptability and resilience in managing chaotic scenarios with a "find-a-way" attitude, ensuring operational continuity and client satisfaction.
- Served as a key liaison between clients and employees, facilitating problem-solving, addressing concerns, and fostering a collaborative environment to drive company success.
- Proactively participated in industry networking events such as mixers, seminars, conferences, and other relevant gatherings to stay informed about industry trends and opportunities for professional development.
Staffing manager Resume Example
- Understanding the specific requirements and preferences of the client regarding the desired candidate profile.
- Conducting thorough research to identify and source potential candidates who match the client's job description and criteria.
- Engaging with prospective candidates through various communication channels to assess their qualifications, experience, and suitability for the position.
- Evaluating and credentialing candidates to ensure alignment with the client's expectations and job specifications.
- Submitting curated candidate profiles to the client for review and consideration, highlighting key qualifications and strengths.
- Maintaining regular communication and follow-up with both the client and candidates to provide updates, gather feedback, and facilitate the hiring process effectively.
Top Staffing Manager Resume Skills for 2023
- Recruitment and talent acquisition strategies
- Candidate sourcing techniques
- Job posting optimization
- Applicant tracking systems (ATS) proficiency
- Resume screening and applicant evaluation
- Interviewing techniques and assessment
- Behavioral interviewing
- Competency-based interviewing
- Job description development and refinement
- Talent pipeline management
- Passive candidate engagement
- Employer branding strategies
- Social media recruiting
- Networking and relationship building with candidates
- Diversity and inclusion recruitment strategies
- Candidate experience management
- Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
- Recruitment metrics and analytics
- Recruitment compliance and regulations
- Employment law knowledge (e.g., EEOC, ADA)
- Background screening and reference checks
- Offer negotiation and closing
- Onboarding and new hire orientation
- Staffing budget planning and management
- Vendor management and contract negotiation
- Temporary staffing management
- Contract staffing management
- Direct hire staffing management
- Contingent workforce management
- Freelancer and gig worker management
- Talent management software proficiency
- Performance management systems knowledge
- Succession planning and talent development
- Employee retention strategies
- Exit interview coordination and analysis
- Employer value proposition (EVP) development
- Recruitment marketing strategies
- Recruitment automation tools (e.g., chatbots)
- Recruitment process improvement
- Candidate assessment tools and platforms
- Employer referral program management
- Recruitment advertising and job board management
- Talent acquisition reporting and dashboards
- Employer branding content creation
- Recruitment training and development
- Continuous learning in recruitment best practices
- Project management skills
- Data-driven decision-making
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Leadership and team management skills
How Long Should my Staffing Manager Resume be?
Your Staffing Manager resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Staffing Manager, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.