How to Write a Senior Sales Manager Resume?
To write a Senior Sales Manager resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Senior Sales Manager resume template that follows a reverse chronological order.
- Next, add your current job title, location, contact information and link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Describe your sales experience and leadership in a short summary. Add your total years of experience, major sales accomplishments and the industries you’ve worked in.
- While writing your Senior Sales Manager resume experience, make sure to add bullets for each work experience section.
- Throughout the resume, follow the STAR method to show impact.
Senior Sales Manager Resume Summary
Senior Sales Manager Resume Summary Example
Sold, closed and marketed the financial services and payment solutions B2B (C-level). Ranked in the top 1% in sales and appointment booking and consistently exceeded the monthly/quarterly quotas.
Senior Sales Manager Work Experience
Senior Sales Manager Resume Sample
Senior Sales Manager
- Reporting to the Branch Manager of Sales, Recruited and developed a team of top performers and expand the organization’s sales in the upcountry region.
- Delivered YOY sales growth of 18% (2017-2019).
- Ranked #1 position for Region of the Year in 2017 and 2019.
- Spearheaded strategies to generate growth through distribution channel.
Corporate Sales Manager Resume Work Experience
Corporate Sales Manager
- Opened new prospective markets in the West Coast Region.
- Developed the sales strategies based on the customers' demands, models life cycles, and competitor analysis.
- Developed a long-term business plan for the company.
- Created a highly qualified team to represent the brand’s services.
- Managed after sales efficiency, productivity and customer’s satisfaction.
- Moved the Export Division as a new business Line.