How to Write a Senior Sales Manager Resume?
To write a Senior Sales Manager resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Senior Sales Manager resume template that follows a reverse chronological order.
- Next, add your current job title, location, contact information and link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Describe your sales experience and leadership in a short summary. Add your total years of experience, major sales accomplishments and the industries you’ve worked in.
- While writing your Senior Sales Manager resume experience, make sure to add bullets for each work experience section.
- Throughout the resume, follow the STAR method to show impact.
Note: Leverage AI to level-up your resume - Try our AI Resume Builder
Senior Sales Manager Resume Summary
Senior Sales Manager Resume Summary Example
Sold, closed and marketed the financial services and payment solutions B2B (C-level). Ranked in the top 1% in sales and appointment booking and consistently exceeded the monthly/quarterly quotas.
Senior Sales Manager Work Experience
Senior Sales Manager Resume Sample
Senior Sales Manager
- Reporting to the Branch Manager of Sales, Recruited and developed a team of top performers and expand the organization’s sales in the upcountry region.
- Delivered YOY sales growth of 18% (2017-2019).
- Ranked #1 position for Region of the Year in 2017 and 2019.
- Spearheaded strategies to generate growth through distribution channel.
Corporate Sales Manager Resume Work Experience
Corporate Sales Manager
- Opened new prospective markets in the West Coast Region.
- Developed the sales strategies based on the customers' demands, models life cycles, and competitor analysis.
- Developed a long-term business plan for the company.
- Created a highly qualified team to represent the brand’s services.
- Managed after sales efficiency, productivity and customer’s satisfaction.
- Moved the Export Division as a new business Line.