Note: Leverage AI to level-up your resume - Try our AI Resume Builder
Registered Nurse Resume Summary
Registered Nurse Resume Summary Example
Registered Nurse with 12 years of experience in helping pre and post operative patients. Specialities: developing education programs and redesigning chart systems for efficient healthcare delivery.
Registered Nurse Resume Work Experience
Registered Nurse Resume Work Experience Example
- Handling admission & discharge procedures as per the hospital policy.
- Continuous monitoring of pre and post-operative patients.
- Perform pre and post-operative care of patients undergoing surgeries (General surgery, Gynecology, Orthopedic, & all types of gastroenterology diagnostic procedures) with high accuracy & competence.
- Administering injections & infusions as per doctor’s order.
- Providing health education to patients and families regarding post-operative care.
Registered Nurse Resume Example
- Provided surgical support for patients undergoing assisted reproduction procedures.
- Preoperative and postoperative monitoring of patients within the ACME surgical center.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Participating with a multidisciplinary team in the medical assessment of patients who want to claim resettlement due to medical reasons .