Property Manager Resume Summary
Property Manager Resume Summary Example
Property manager with 10+ years of experience of maintaining 100+ family communities with a high occupancy rate. Day-to-day includes occupancy management, hiring, reports(weekly leasing and financial reports), and work order management for technicians.
Property Manager Resume Work Experience
Property Manager Work Experience Sample
- Turned around Class A, owner-managed asset in Bay Area. 10-year-old community, struggling to fill open staff positions and reach stabilization.
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the community.
- Filled 8 longstanding (180+ day) service technician vacancies within the first 45 days.
- Brought community to 95% occupancy within the first 90 days and 98% within the first 120 days.
Assistant Property Manager Work Experience Sample
Assistant Property Manager
- Managed the day to day operation of a 310 unit apartment community.
- Leased apartments, scheduled and supervised all staff and contractor services to maintain property and make-ready apartments.
- Responsible for rent and fee collections, monthly rental receivables input and reporting, account balancing, accounts payable, and generating daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- Completed market surveys for occupancy trend reporting monthly.
- Maintained high retention rate and kept property at 98 to 99% leased.
- Developed an at-a-glance project management system for leasing, make-readies and work orders.