How to Write a Project Manager Internship Resume?
To write a professional Project Manager Internship resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Project Manager Internship resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Project Manager Internship’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Project Manager Internship resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved in past.
- List your top Project Manager Internship skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Project Manager Internship resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add "Project Management Intern" to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Project Manager Internship resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Keith 7598 Old Manor St. Saugus, MA 01906 Marital Status: Married, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Hale, Saugus, MA, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Project Manager Internship email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (email@example.com) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Project Manager Internship Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Project Manager Internship resume summary:
Project Manager Internship with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Project Manager Internship Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Project Manager Internship resume experience section:
- Write your Project Manager Internship work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Project Manager Internship work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Project Manager Internship).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Project Manager Internship Resume Example
Project Manager Internship
- Checking, supervising, and directing the team.
- Receive task delegation from superiors.
- Set project goals and create plans to meet those goals.
- Coordinate project team members and develop individual schedules and responsibilities.
- Responsible for company projects.
- Maintain communication internally and externally.
- Make a work report.
- Create and manage Job Description.
Top Project Manager Internship Resume Skills for 2023
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Project Scope Definition and Management
- Project Budgeting and Cost Control
- Project Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Project Communication and Reporting
- Project Documentation and Record Keeping
- Project Quality Assurance and Control
- Project Procurement and Vendor Management
- Project Resource Allocation and Management
- Project Team Collaboration and Leadership
- Project Tracking and Performance Monitoring
- Project Change Management and Control
- Project Issue Identification and Resolution
- Project Timeline and Milestone Tracking
- Project Status Reporting and Presentations
- Project Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Project Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Project Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Project Scope Change Management
- Project Risk Analysis and Mitigation Planning
- Project Budget Tracking and Financial Reporting
- Project Contract Management and Negotiation
- Project Procurement and Supplier Evaluation
- Project Resource Capacity Planning
- Project Team Building and Motivation
- Project Quality Control and Assurance
- Project Deliverable Verification and Acceptance
- Project Closure and Lessons Learned
- Project Integration and Interdependencies
- Project Procurement Contract Administration
- Project Leadership and Decision-making
- Project Time and Cost Estimation
- Project Performance Measurement and Reporting
- Project Change Request Analysis and Approval
- Project Risk Response Planning and Execution
- Project Issue Escalation and Resolution
How Long Should my Project Manager Internship Resume be?
Your Project Manager Internship resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Project Manager Internship, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.