Operations Manager Resume Summary
Operations Manager Resume Summary Example
Operations manager responsible for managing over 1,500 employees across the U.S. and a key contributor for global initiatives on performance management, training and recruitment.
Operations Manager Resume Work Experience
Operations Manager Resume Work Experience Sample
- Developed initial operational processes that improved business management workflow and supported all aspects of the client-lifecycle.
- Cultivated cross-team support to quickly scale from 200 to 1.3k clients in 10 months, doubling the total patient population nationwide by Q4 2016.
- Streamlined client on-boarding for 50k+ new members, initiated product implementation and fostered relations byproviding custom on-brand marketing materials increasing employees adoption of the benefit by 95%.
- Orchestrated 300 on-site events nationwide for clients across all industries, including many fortune 500 companies(provider onsite care days
- Analyzed custom KPI metrics dashboard to measure account health (client adoption, patient utilization and satisfaction, predict churn risk and upsell opportunities).
- Quality Assurance (QA) tester for ACME's new products. Work with team leads to strategically plan new product releases and reprioritize tasks.
Senior Operations Manager Resume Experience Sample
Senior Operations Manager
- Manage P&L for one of the ACME's biggest revenue generating campaigns.
- Overall responsibility to lead front line associates, Support and Team Managers supporting one of Europe's Edtech company.
- Supports Sales, Recruitment and customer service business lines across Voice, Chat and Email platforms.
- Manage profitability of the campaign through well designed Talent resources, Rewards and recognition programs, performance management strategies and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Initiated and Key contributor for Training, Recruitment, Knowledge base, reporting and analytics, and Operations initiatives to bolster performance improvement and efficiency.
- Consistently conducts Focused Group Discussion with employees to understand issues with performance and employee satisfaction.