Note: Leverage AI to level-up your resume - Try our AI Resume Builder
New Grad LPN Resume Example
How to Write a New Grad LPN Resume with No Experience?
To write a professional New Grad LPN resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right New Grad LPN resume template for no experience.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your relevant New Grad LPN experience and achievements. Pull information from past projects and list your top LPN relevant skills to show relevance.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your New Grad LPN resume. Show any relevant work (projects, volunteer experience, etc) and show what you were responsible for and what you achieved.
- List your top New Grad LPN skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect New Grad LPN no experience resume heading by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add “Entry-Level LPN” to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number, and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the New Grad LPN no experience resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Gordon 2392 Columbia Mine Road, Wheeling, WV 26003 Marital Status: Unmarried, email: email@example.com
Gordon Vargas, Wheeling, WV, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/gvargas
Make sure to add a professional-looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a New Grad LPN email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional New Grad LPN No Experience Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best New Grad LPN no experience resume summary:
Entry-level new graduate LPN with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y], and [Z].
How to Write a New Grad LPN Resume When You Have No Experience?
Here’s how you can write a job-winning New Grad LPN resume experience when you have never worked before:
- Follow reverse chronological while listing past relevant projects or volunteer work.
- To best describe your projects or volunteer experience related to New Grad LPN use bullet points instead of large paragraphs. That makes your resume a lot more readable.
- When you list your projects or volunteer work relevant to a new LPN graduate, make sure to appear thoughtful and empathetic while describing what you did. Highlighting the impact you made from your work and the problem you solved is one way to appear more thoughtful on your resume.
- Use relevant action verbs in your bullet points.
How Long Should my New Grad LPN No Experience Resume be?
Your New Grad LPN resume with no experience length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On average, for New Grad LPN with zero experience, we see most resumes have a length of 2 - which is too long. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.