Create your student resume in less than 5 minutes. Try our Student Resume Builder.
How to write a MBA student resume?
To write an MBA student resume follow these steps:
- Select a reverse chronological resume template.
- Write a resume heading with contact details and add your MBA career objective below it.
- Create a section for your work history prior to MBA and list all relevant details.
- List your academic work done during MBA and any other projects that you have worked on.
- List your certifications and technical skills relevant to MBA.
- List your MBA education, add an overview of your curriculum and add a timeline of your MBA.
MBA Student Resume Objective
MBA Student Resume Objective Example
Recent MBA graduate seeking an associate Product Manager position at a scale-up or an enterprise where I can apply my UX and customer research skills to craft extremely usable products.
MBA Student Resume Work Experience
MBA Student Resume Work Experience Example
- Studied on the consumption behavior of people with disabilities as related to film, television, radio and the Internet (sample size 600+, respondents from 47 of 50 US states).
- Integrated media plan for a major liquor brand.
- Created Signature service design for a major "couture" fashion brand.
- Designed Marketing plan for a digital music player and subscription service.
MBA Student Resume Example
- Worked directly for the MBA Career Services Director - Coordinated and researched jobs/internship opportunities between MBA students and potential employers.
- Assisted students in career fairs and resume workshops.
- Full management and promotion of MBA recruiting events.
- MBA Career Services rebrand - logo, blog, advertisements, enhanced PPT presentations, and event guide templates.
How do you put an MBA in progress on a resume?
To add an MBA in progress on a resume consider adding the tentative end date of your MBA degree. Here’s a good example of how you can do that.
Masters of Business Administration, University of Texas