What do Hiring Managers look for in a Math And Science Teacher Resume
- Instructing students in math and science subjects, delivering comprehensive and engaging lessons.
- Developing and implementing curriculum plans aligned with educational standards.
- Assessing student performance through tests, assignments, and examinations.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters curiosity and critical thinking.
- Collaborating with colleagues and parents to support students' academic and personal growth.
How to Write a Math And Science Teacher Resume?
To write a professional Math And Science Teacher resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Math And Science Teacher resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Math And Science Teacher’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Math And Science Teacher resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Math And Science Teacher.
- List your top Math And Science Teacher skills in a separate skills section.
How to Write Your Math And Science Teacher Resume Header?
Write the perfect Math And Science Teacher resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Math And Science Teacher postition to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Math And Science Teacher resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Bad Math And Science Teacher Resume Example - Header Section
Desirae 19 Adams Street Lorain, OH 44052 Marital Status: Married, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Math And Science Teacher Resume Example - Header Section
Desirae Lindsey, Lorain, OH, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Math And Science Teacher email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (email@example.com) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Math And Science Teacher Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Math And Science Teacher resume summary:
Math And Science Teacher with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Math And Science Teacher Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Math And Science Teacher resume experience section:
- Write your Math And Science Teacher work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Math And Science Teacher work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Math And Science Teacher).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Math and Science Teacher Resume Example
Math and Science Teacher
- Passionately teaching students and instilling practical ideas for achieving high targets.
- Providing extra support and boosting confidence in low-achieving students to help them reach their goals.
- Implementing innovative teaching methods to impart practical knowledge.
- Training students to think critically about the concepts taught and apply them in real-life situations.
Top Math And Science Teacher Resume Skills for 2023
- Admin: General Office
- Admin: General Office Duties
- Admin: Secretarial
- Admin: Secretary
- Checks for understanding.
- Customer assistance- Very good in handling the parents Staff ,teacher ,a.very positive and healthy approach towards the colleagues .
- EU Projects Management
- Event Planning- Very good at organizing trips,cultural program,farewell party . Anthropology ,exchange of traditional ideas and culture
- General: Life Science
How Long Should my Math And Science Teacher Resume be?
Your Math And Science Teacher resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Math And Science Teacher, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.