How do I write a Management Consultant resume?
To write a Management Consultant resume, follow these steps:
- See whether a functional or a reverse chronological resume layout is best for you. And, then select the right management consultant resume template.
- Add your name, current management consulting role, contact information and link to your Linkedin profile in the header section.
- Next, summarize your professional experience and skills in management consulting with a short resume summary.
- Write your management consultant work experience in a reverse chronological order and stick to the STAR method to display the impact you made.
- List your top management consulting skills in a specific section.
- Finally, list your educational background in a short section of your resume at the bottom.
## Management Consultant Resume Summary
### Management Consulting Resume Summary Example
Management consultant for KPMG helping EMEA CXOs increase revenue and open new LOB using digtal transformation. Extensive experience of sales acceleration, cost leadership and Ops excellence.
Management Consultant Resume Work Experience
Management Consultant Resume Example
- Implement change management programs as part of different projects that include change management planning and process implementation, impact, readiness and progress assessments, stakeholder analysis and engagement, strategic communication, knowledge transfer sessions and trainings.
- Deliver PMO services that include business planning, tracking and reporting, change and stakeholder management, and quality assurance.
- Manage delivery of projects and/or project work streams.
- Support business development through proposal writing, research and maintaining client relationships.
Management Consultant Resume Work Experience Example
- Identification and quantification of error buckets in the ‘order to activation’ consumer mobility domain working with multiple stakeholders from operations and technology
- Helped the client recover $2 million in lost revenues for a critical enterprise product and provide recommendations to fix the root causes and
- Helped the client discover complex error queues in the consumer mobility space with a revenue benefit and cost reduction potential of $1 million
- Business analysis on enterprise products revenue assurance line of enquiries to discover and plug revenue leakages and analyse root causes