How to Write a Graphic Design Student Resume?
To write a professional Graphic Design Student resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Graphic Design Student resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Graphic Design Student’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Graphic Design Student resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Graphic Design Student.
- List your top Graphic Design Student skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Graphic Design Student resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Graphic Design Student to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Graphic Design Student resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Rayna 9507 Morris Street Somerset, NJ 08873 Marital Status: Married, email: email@example.com
Rayna Walton, Somerset, NJ, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a Graphic Design Student email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Graphic Design Student Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Graphic Design Student resume summary:
Graphic Design Student with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Graphic Design Student Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Graphic Design Student resume experience section:
- Write your Graphic Design Student work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Graphic Design Student work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Graphic Design Student).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Graphic Design Student Worker Resume Example
Graphic Design Student Worker
- Created interesting and imaginative designs
- Communicated and planned with clients and supervisors about projects
- Learned and practiced Adobe software programs (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
Graphic Design Student Resume Example
Graphic Design Student Intern
- Filed paperwork. photo release forms as well as managed invoices.
- Kept documented excel spreadsheets of calls to advertising companies.
- Learned various design techniques using the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Brought new design ideas to advertising campaigns.
Top Graphic Design Student Resume Skills for 2022
- Community Engagement
- Curriculum Development
- Event Planning / Management/ Logistics
- Leadership Development
How Long Should my Graphic Design Student Resume be?
Your Graphic Design Student resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Graphic Design Student, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.