How to Write a Fashion Internship Resume?
To write a professional Fashion Internship resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Fashion Internship resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Fashion Internship’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Fashion Internship resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Fashion Internship.
- List your top Fashion Internship skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Fashion Internship resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Fashion Internship to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Fashion Internship resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Cason 35 Marshall Drive Chardon, OH 44024 Marital Status: Married, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cason Reilly, Chardon, OH, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Fashion Internship email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (email@example.com) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Fashion Internship Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Fashion Internship resume summary:
Fashion Internship with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Fashion Internship Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Fashion Internship resume experience section:
- Write your Fashion Internship work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Fashion Internship work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Fashion Internship).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Fashion Internship Resume Example
- Effectively shadowing the designer, pattern makers, and seamstresses to understand the functioning of an established design house.
- Assisting administration staff with an effective execution of an elite fashion show guest list whilst maintaining the discretion of the clients.
- Assistance in hosting and interacting with clients on a professional level.
- Punctuality and time management.
- Client Liaison in store Direct Liaison with designer.
Top Fashion Internship Resume Skills for 2022
- Adobe Photoshop
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Qualities
How Long Should my Fashion Internship Resume be?
Your Fashion Internship resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Fashion Internship, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.