How to Write a Delivery Helper Resume?
To write a professional Delivery Helper resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Delivery Helper resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Delivery Helper’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Delivery Helper resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Delivery Helper.
- List your top Delivery Helper skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Delivery Helper resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Delivery Helper to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Delivery Helper resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Kevin 9507 Morris Street Somerset, NJ 08873 Marital Status: Married, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Odom, Somerset, NJ, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Delivery Helper email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (email@example.com) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Delivery Helper Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Delivery Helper resume summary:
Delivery Helper with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
Example Summary for a Delivery Helper Resume
Experienced delivery helper with a strong background in providing exceptional customer service. Skilled in assisting drivers with all aspects of the delivery process, including loading and unloading packages, navigating challenging routes, and ensuring timely and accurate deliveries. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members, and to promptly report any issues or concerns to management. Dedicated to maintaining a safe work environment and complying with all company policies and procedures.
Package Handler Delivery Helper Resume Summary Example
As a Package Handler Delivery Helper, I am experienced in performing physically demanding tasks such as lifting heavy packages up to 300 lbs with driver/helper teamwork, and working in all weather conditions. I have excellent communication skills that allow me to work effectively with my support team and provide exceptional customer service. With my ability to get in and out of a truck repeatedly throughout the day at various locations, I am skilled in handling and delivering packages on time while ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery process.
How to Write a Delivery Helper Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Delivery Helper resume experience section:
- Write your Delivery Helper work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Delivery Helper work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Delivery Helper).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Delivery Helper Resume Example
- Loading furniture onto delivery trucks, ensuring that they are properly stacked and safely secured.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles, to ensure that they remain in good working order.
- Lift 40 lbs at each stop effectively and efficiently and ensure lifting with the correct technique.
Top Delivery Helper Resume Skills for 2023
- Customer service
- Inventory management
- Physical stamina
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Safety awareness
- Vehicle maintenance
- Cash handling
- Math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to traffic laws
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Geographical knowledge
- Physical dexterity
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of delivery routes
- Map reading skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Ability to lift heavy packages
- Customer satisfaction
- Sales skills
How Long Should my Delivery Helper Resume be?
Your Delivery Helper resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Delivery Helper, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.