How to Write a Concierge Resume?
To write a professional Concierge resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Concierge resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Concierge’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Concierge resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Concierge professional.
- List your top Concierge skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Concierge resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Concierge to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Concierge resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Arturo Miller 9507 Morris Street Somerset, NJ 08873 Marital Status: Married, email: email@example.com
Arturo Miller Miller, Somerset, NJ, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a Concierge email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Concierge Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Concierge resume summary:
Concierge with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
Example Summary for a Concierge Resume
Experienced Concierge with a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction. Skilled in liaising between various departments to ensure seamless guest experiences. Proficient in preparing and executing bespoke guest journeys, and providing assistance with guest requests. Adept at maintaining the Concierge Desk and storage areas in an orderly and properly stocked manner.
Payroll Concierge Resume Summary Example
Payroll Concierge with a strong customer service background. Skilled in answering and handling calls regarding all aspects of payroll, particularly w2s and 1099s. Capable of fielding questions and requests from email inboxes and ensuring prompt responses within 24 hours. Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve or escalate field staff issues to the appropriate person for resolution. Collaborates effectively with the field staff concierge team to coordinate and resolve field staff related issues that require accounting team involvement.
How to Write a Concierge Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Concierge resume experience section:
- Write your Concierge work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Concierge work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Concierge).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Events Concierge Resume Example
- Ran daily operating reports.
- Worked with meeting planners to ensure all requests were effectuated.
- Trained new employees on steps of service and operating systems.
- Pre-registered designated guests and prepared key packets.
- Reviewed and managed out-of-order rooms daily.
- Acted liaison between hotel departments to establish proficient communication.
- Led a team of 7 colleagues for the daily operations.
Concierge Resume Example
- Maintained files and records by implementing effective filing systems that boosted efficiency and organization.
- Helped management by answering emails and phone calls from various guests and vendors.
- Greeted guests at front desk and engaged in pleasant conversations while managing check-in process.
- Monitored office by checking inventory and placing orders.
Concierge Resume Example
- Worked closely with guests, some VIP and celebrities with high degree of respect and privacy.
- Scheduled deliveries of flowers, gifts and other services and made sure they were delivered on time and at optimal service.
- Worked closely with restaurants, bars, cafes and other local tourist oriented spots by promoting their events to the hotel guests.
- Facilitated guests requests for dining and tourist attractions by researching various venues and locales.
- Arrange various transportations such as private cars, yachts and occasional planes.
- Attended safety training meetings to learn procedures for handling medical and fire emergencies.
Concierge Resume Example
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents.
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls.
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution.
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations.
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements.
- Understand customer's needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
Concierge Resume Example
- Allow only authorized personnel in building.
- Manage building and perform building walks to ensure safety and functionality.
- Provide Class "A" customer service and build rapport with residents.
- Respond to all questions of tenants in a timely manner.
Concierge Services Manager Resume Example
Concierge Services Manager
‣ Handled of all the VVIPs VIPs, First Class passengers and Business Class passengers flying with British Airways, providing them a memorable trip during their time on the ground.
Travel Concierge Resume Example
- Ensure fullest guest satisfaction and safety during shore excursions.
- Deliver guided tours onshore and conduct entertainment programs onboard.
- Assist and resolve any guest problems.
- Provide personalised guest service experience, where the anticipation of guest needs and expectations are executed in a timely manner.
Top Concierge Resume Skills for 2023
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Computer Skills
- Active Listening
- Cultural Awareness
- Event Planning
- Telephone Etiquette
- Language Fluency
- First Aid
- Social Media Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem Prevention
- Knowledge of Local Attractions
- Guest Satisfaction
- Cash Handling
- Stress Management
- Timeless Class
- Personal Responsibility
How Long Should my Concierge Resume be?
Your Concierge resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Concierge, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.