Case Manager Resume Summary
Case Manager Resume Summary Example
Case Manager with 9 years of experience in conducting pre-arrival needs assessment, developing plans, conducting orientation, and providing on-going support to clients.
Case Manager Resume Work Experience
Case Manager Resume Work Experience Example
- Managed a dependency family caseload and connected with service providers, educational facilities, and relevant parties to gather documentation and coordinate services.
- Work directly with the Department of Child Services to determine proper care for infants and children.
- Coordinate and communicate with law enforcement during the execution of a warrant and apprehension of a client.
- Review and monitor client progress regularly through consultation with the client and relevant service providers.
Case Manager Resume Example
- Conducting needs assessment, goal setting and planning effective actions to achieve positive outcomes.
- Quarterly assessments of clients and planning successful exits.
- Assisting clients to reach mainstream services.
- Maintaining good relationships with stakeholders and service providers.
- Adhering to the organisation’s policy and procedure manual while being compliant with relevant legislation.