How to Write a Business Internship Resume?
To write a professional Business Internship resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Business Internship resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Business Internship’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Business Internship resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as a Business Intern.
- List your top Business Internship skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Business Internship resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Business Internship to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Business Internship resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Rose 7600 W. Bay Meadows Avenue Rochester, NY 14606 Marital Status: Married, email: email@example.com
Rose Hudson, Rochester, NY, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a Business Internship email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Business Internship Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Business Internship resume summary:
Business Internship with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Business Internship Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Business Internship resume experience section:
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Business Internship work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Business Intern).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Business Internship Resume Example
- Responsible for accurate coordination e-commerce, such as JD.COM, preparation and analyze sales data.
- Successfully work to strict timelines.
- Organized and implemented new working procedures to streamline process of data analysis.
- Can quickly collate and prioritize data from different sources by analysis management.
- Writing accurate reports through the detailed analysis of data to manager.
Top Business Internship Resume Skills for 2023
- Account/Program Management
- Business Analysis
- Data analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Problem Solving
How Long Should my Business Internship Resume be?
Your Business Internship resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Business Internship, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.