Bank Teller Resume Summary
Bank Teller Resume Summary Example
Assist customers at Chase with setting up or closing accounts, completing loan applications, and signing up for new services. Answer customer inquiries regarding account balances, transaction history, services charges and interest rates. Also responsible for selling add-on services to existing customers.
Bank Teller Work Experience
Bank Teller Work Experience Sample
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
- Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
- Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
- Reconcile cash drawer by providing cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency
Department Clerk and Bank Teller Work Experience
Department Clerk and Bank Teller
- Administer the balancing of the branch's vaults, Automated Teller Machines (ATM), and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCD's) with a daily total of more than $200k.
- Leverage organizational and prioritization abilities, coupled with superior attention to detail to efficiently process 20+ transactions per hour, attending to 50+ customers on a daily basis.
- Establish strong credibility with clients by providing accurate information to address concerns regarding their accounts and other bank products, resulting in achieving the highest rate of customer loyalty and retention.
Bank Teller Intern Work Experience Example
Bank Teller Intern
- Processed daily client transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money transfers, loan payments, and selling cashier’s checks.
- Accurately maintained records of each transaction and ensured all documentation and paperwork was in place and within compliance.
- Assisted clients with various questions and concerns related to their accounts and bank products.
- Helped customers open and close checking accounts, credit cards, savings accounts, personal loans, and mortgages.