How to Write a Audit Internship Resume?
To write a professional Audit Internship resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Audit Internship resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Audit Internship’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Audit Internship resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as an Audit Intern.
- List your top Audit Internship skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Audit Internship resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Audit Internship to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Audit Internship resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Daniel 7598 Old Manor St. Saugus, MA 01906 Marital Status: Married, email: email@example.com
Daniel Gilbert, Saugus, MA, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a Audit Internship email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Audit Internship Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Audit Internship resume summary:
Audit Internship with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Audit Internship Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Audit Internship resume experience section:
- Write your Audit Internship work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Audit Internship work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Audit Internship).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Audit Internship Resume Example
- Learnt quickly how to retrieve and analyze data and valuing each task and role within the big picture of a large client-facing organization.
- Assisted with various client projects in the area of audit.
- Cultivated a key understanding of various audit techniques.
- Developed an understanding of how balance sheets & profit and loss statements are read.
Internal Audit Internship Resume Example
Internal Audit Internship
- Assist in the execution of test procedures including documenting the results of the work performed.
- Provide various assistance during audit fieldwork.
- Assist in preparing Internal Audit reports, identifying risk and control.
- Assist in conducting Internal Audit reviews covering different business process.
Summer Audit Internship Resume Example
Summer Audit Internship
- Drafted audit planning documents, analytical review documents, confirmations and working papers for lead managers’ review
- Conducted accounting report using Peachtree
Top Audit Internship Resume Skills for 2023
- A320 Type Rating
- ATPL (A)
- Class I Medical
- General Skills and knowledge about IFRS and IAS
- ICAO ELP Level 6
- Instrument Rating
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office
How Long Should my Audit Internship Resume be?
Your Audit Internship resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Audit Internship, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.