How to Write a Architectural Internship Resume?
To write a professional Architectural Internship resume, follow these steps:
- Select the right Architectural Internship resume template.
- Write a professional summary at the top explaining your Architectural Internship’s experience and achievements.
- Follow the STAR method while writing your Architectural Internship resume’s work experience. Show what you were responsible for and what you achieved as an Architectural Intern.
- List your top Architectural Internship skills in a separate skills section.
Write the perfect Architectural Internship resume header by:
- Adding your full name at the top of the header.
- Add a photo to your resume if you are applying for jobs outside of the US. For applying to jobs within the US, avoid adding photo to your resume header.
- Add your current Architectural Internship to the header to show relevance.
- Add your current city, your phone number and a professional email address.
- Finally, add a link to your portfolio to the Architectural Internship resume header. If there’s no portfolio link to add, consider adding a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.
Deandre 9 W. Wakehurst St. Mount Vernon, NY 10550 Marital Status: Married, email: email@example.com
Deandre Huff, Mount Vernon, NY, Phone number: +1-555-555-5555, Link: linkedin/in/johndoe
Make sure to add a professional looking email address while writing your resume header. Let’s assume your name is John Doe - here is a formula you can use to create email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
For a Architectural Internship email, we recommend you either go with a custom domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org) or select a very reputed email provider (Gmail or Outlook).
How to Write a Professional Architectural Internship Resume Summary?
Use this template to write the best Architectural Internship resume summary:
Architectural Internship with [number of years] experience of [top 2-3 skills]. Achieved [top achievement]. Expert at [X], [Y] and [Z].
How to Write a Architectural Internship Resume Experience Section?
Here’s how you can write a job winning Architectural Internship resume experience section:
- Write your Architectural Internship work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Use bullets instead of paragraphs to explain your Architectural Internship work experience.
- While describing your work experience focus on highlighting what you did and the impact you made (you can use numbers to describe your success as a Architectural Internship).
- Use action verbs in your bullet points.
Architectural Internship Resume Example
- Learnt about dealing within the sophisticated standards of the field at the office.
- Detail drawings such as the section/elevation, window/toilet details, the electrical layouts and the municipal drawings.
- Discovered the latest techniques and methodologies in the field of architecture and Also learnt more about 3D skills.
- Looked into the deeper importance of planning and detailed drawings.
Architectural Internship Resume Example
Architectural Internship training
- Worked on various projects.
- Maintaining and developed office profile.
- Coordinate client and field-generated changes.
- Making physical models.
- Working directly with principals through all phases of the designing, delivery and construction phases.
Top Architectural Internship Resume Skills for 2023
- Civil: Municipal
- Engineering: Autocad
- Engineering: Sketchup
- Model Making
- Presentation Skills
- Real Estate & Facilities: Financial Project Management
- Securities: Municipal
How Long Should my Architectural Internship Resume be?
Your Architectural Internship resume length should be less than one or two pages maximum. Unless you have more than 25 years of experience, any resume that’s more than two pages would appear to be too long and risk getting rejected.
On an average, for Architectural Internship, we see most resumes have a length of 2. And, that’s why we advise you to keep the resume length appropriate to not get rejected.