I am a videographer, with 14+ years of professional experience in photography and videography. Fast learner and hard worker with a keen eye for detail and good organizational skills. Passion for the art of visual storytelling. My roles are many including but not limited to full-scale video production and photography, editing, encoding, DVD authoring, scriptwriting, directing, lighting, foley, and sound design, running webcasts, and setting up PA and video systems. A team worker who can adapt to highly dynamic and changing situations. I am adept at working in Adobe CS6, Apple Motion, Color, Compressor, Camtasia, and Microsoft Office Suite. Possess deep knowledge of social media platforms as well.
2019-09 - Present
- Direct, shoot, edit, and produce features, interviews, short films & more.
- Determine what camera equipment is necessary and obtain equipment for a specific job.
- Organize and carry out videography assignments for corporate, business, and private clients.
- Take creative and engaging photos and videos for use on Youtube.
- Work with several different PC and Mac-based editing and media-related software to complete all post-production work, such as Sony Vegas Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Pro X, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, Various Conversion Software, Adobe Premier, and all Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Edit, re-touch, and deliver photography and video projects.
- Contact bands and camera crew.
- Complete creative one-of-a-kind video edits with visual and text effects and deliver to customers and meet their deadlines.
- Work closely with the 3D animation team to produce the highest quality sound effects and musical score track for their films.
- Set up shoots for fashion photographers.
- Shoot and collect b-roll footage around the MFC campus of products and or programs.
2013-08 - 2019-08
- Took creative, engaging photos for the Commotion Engine Website and social media platforms with a commercial purpose.
- Was responsible to transport, set-up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Performed day-to-day operation of a small business, including, bookkeeping, scheduling, marketing, social media, performance reviews, reporting, and more.
- Captured and edited photos using various programs like Photoshop, iPhoto, Adobe Lightroom, and other Adobe creative suite programs.
- Handled multiple projects simultaneously, constantly meeting client deadlines through all stages, and came up with ideas for new performances.
- Covered a wide range of photography off-site and around MFC facilities including creative event photography, portrait, group, and passport photos.
- Organized, created, and edited light-painting & long exposure photographs and videos for commercial & artistic purposes.
- Used camera for interviews, concerts, and live performances.
- Collected and stored thousands of sound effect clips for use in edits including foley and field captured sounds.
- Assisted the photoshoots with light setups, measure exposure and adjust the camera.
- Updated the video database and ensured proper filing of completed b-roll and projects via server.
Slow Clap Productions
2007-02 - 2013-07
- Handled and maintained photography equipment.
- Completed all sound production edits in Sound Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
- Undertook website operation, newsletter & blog, featuring the latest in Light Painting and Long Exposure Photography.
- Uploaded photos to SharePoint and/or emailed proofs to customers.
- Sampled and collected royalty-free music database for movies.
- Helped in social media platforms; organized and posted content and assisted others during photoshoots.
- Operated and maintained proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment including GO PRO cameras.
- Planned and produced video content for various platforms and produced online learning platforms and websites.
- Managed work sites in terms of equipment set up and other logistics.
- Imported and logged in all footage into the editor.
Advanced Diploma Film & Video Production
2005 - 2007
Diploma in Broadcasting and Film
University of Southern California
2004 - 2005
- Mac OS
- Sony Vegas
- Apple Motion
- Adobe Encoder
- DVD Studio Pro
- MS PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Portrait photography
- Digital Photography
- Stop motion videography
- Camera setup and tracking
- Media & storage management
- Editorial & stock photography
- Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7