A high-performing, strategic-thinking research professional and a registered veterinary surgeon, who wants to become an academic member in a university, practitioner, and surgeon. Possess strong interpersonal skills in building relationships with clients in and across organizations. A good team player with sound communication skills. Also, I am adept at assessing needs, generating options, and implementing solutions in collaboration with clients and stakeholders. A reliable and hardworking individual who enjoys challenges and can easily adapt to working within groups. My passion is nurturing and maintaining the human/animal bond. Learning is paramount to me, and I look forward to having a great mentor to guide me as I start my career.
Animal Medical Center
- Conduct diagnosis and treatment for disease conditions in small animals.
- Perform surgeries.
- Manage administrative works while treating and performing surgeries under government-registered qualified veterinary surgeons.
- Perform equine surgery and additional rotations in equine lameness.
- Maintain a high level of clientele in the hospital by maintaining good client relationships.
- Perform additional duties as well as participate in conducting school campaigns to talk about animal welfare.
- Train, inspire, and motivate new colleagues.
Prestige Animal Hospital
- Managed administrative tasks while treating and performing surgeries under a veterinary surgeon.
- Tasked with kennel management and acted as a veterinary assistant.
- Assisted veterinarians with animal care.
- Worked as an ambulance assistant at the farm and equal call.
- Cared for large animals.
- Took care of feeding and watering all the big animals.
- Took care of the cleanliness of the hospital.
- Was responsible for employee management and solving critical problems.
- Managed all administrative tasks of the hospital.
Animal Care Assistant, Animal Rescue Officer
Alta View Veterinary Clinic
- Provided a caring and safe environment for all animals in my care; maximized their comfort and maintained a high standard of animal husbandry; helped animals find their homes.
- Helped the vet with any check-ups, restraining, and giving medication.
- Ensure all animals were fully vaccinated and microchipped and, if not, carried out these tasks.
- Used excellent customer care skills to ensure all members of the public felt satisfied with the service that I provided.
- Provided a quick response to all my animal rescues; provided a caring and compassionate service; assessed situations and prioritized jobs to ensure that I took appropriate action.
- Maintained a high standard of customer care and communication skills, ensuring all customers were satisfied and maintained good relationships with colleagues.
- Scheduled appointments, answered telephone calls, admitted and discharged patients, set up new clients and patients; was also responsible for computer operation, financial transactions, and cleaning duties.
Master in Public Health with an emphasis in Veterinary Public Health
University of Missouri
Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science
University of Missouri