Veterinary CV Example
Veterinary Surgeon CV Example - Summary
A high-performing, strategic-thinking research professional and a registered veterinary surgeon, who wants to become an academic member in a university, practitioner, and surgeon. Possess strong interpersonal skills in building relationships with clients in and across organizations. A good team player with sound communication skills. Also, I am adept at assessing needs, generating options, and implementing solutions in collaboration with clients and stakeholders. A reliable and hardworking individual who enjoys challenges and can easily adapt to working within groups. My passion is nurturing and maintaining the human/animal bond. Learning is paramount to me, and I look forward to having a great mentor to guide me as I start my career.
Veterinary Surgeon CV Example - Work Experience
Veterinary Surgeon/Director, Animal Medical Center
- Conduct diagnosis and treatment for disease conditions in small animals.
- Perform surgeries.
- Manage administrative works while treating and performing surgeries under government-registered qualified veterinary surgeons.
- Perform equine surgery and additional rotations in equine lameness.
- Maintain a high level of clientele in the hospital by maintaining good client relationships.
- Perform additional duties as well as participate in conducting school campaigns to talk about animal welfare.
- Train, inspire, and motivate new colleagues.
Veterinary Assistant, Prestige Animal Hospital
- Managed administrative tasks while treating and performing surgeries under a veterinary surgeon.
- Tasked with kennel management and acted as a veterinary assistant.
- Assisted veterinarians with animal care.
- Worked as an ambulance assistant at the farm and equal call.
- Cared for large animals.
- Took care of feeding and watering all the big animals.
- Took care of the cleanliness of the hospital.
- Was responsible for employee management and solving critical problems.
- Managed all administrative tasks of the hospital.
Animal Care Assistant, Animal Rescue Officer, Alta View Veterinary Clinic
- Provided a caring and safe environment for all animals in my care; maximized their comfort and maintained a high standard of animal husbandry; helped animals find their homes.
- Helped the vet with any check-ups, restraining, and giving medication.
- Ensure all animals were fully vaccinated and microchipped and, if not, carried out these tasks.
- Used excellent customer care skills to ensure all members of the public felt satisfied with the service that I provided.
- Provided a quick response to all my animal rescues; provided a caring and compassionate service; assessed situations and prioritized jobs to ensure that I took appropriate action.
- Maintained a high standard of customer care and communication skills, ensuring all customers were satisfied and maintained good relationships with colleagues.
- Scheduled appointments, answered telephone calls, admitted and discharged patients, set up new clients and patients; was also responsible for computer operation, financial transactions, and cleaning duties.
Veterinary Surgeon CV Example -Education
Master in Public Health with an emphasis in Veterinary Public Health, University of Missouri
Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science, University of Missouri