6+ years of experience in automobile engineering with superb working knowledge of commercial passenger vehicles. A well-rounded, incredibly knowledgeable, and extremely versatile technical trainer. Come with in-depth knowledge of the electrical structure of electrical cars’ and commercial hybrid vehicles’, can, k-line, lin network communication. Excellent grasp on new automobile technologies such as electrical, hybrid electric, and CNG vehicles. Always willing to learn new technologies in automobile computer and electrical, and electronics. Superior problem-solving and time-management abilities; adept at identifying the root cause of issues and implementing creative, targeted solutions. Team-spirited with effective communication and presentation skills; can coordinate effectively with the management, vendors, and staff to achieve goals.
TECHNICAL TRAINER, TRAINING MANAGER
- Contribute to the design, development, and production of training materials, documents, and manuals to ensure consistency and quality of content and delivery to meet the specific needs of the retail training programs.
- Prepare and facilitate training courses, both live and online.
- Organize and/or improve existing training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Utilize various methods of training, such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job learning, and workshops.
- Design and develop planned and ongoing training programs.
- Support regional managers with recruitment activity.
- Evaluate and review training materials and tools utilized in the regions, updates as appropriate to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain training information on the database/system for training reporting and record maintenance.
- Conduct training delivery which includes classroom and on-the-job training.
- Evaluate training contractual requirements; design training programs; manage the presentation of training to satisfy contractual requirements.
- Work extensively with third-party companies to establish partnerships for training programs.
- Recorded training completed by contractually required personnel.
- Resolved and responded to training issues and questions from leaders and target customers on the application and interpretation of training material.
- Continuously improved training program content and value.
- Provided continuing education developed through the use of ongoing technical presentations by both in-house and external presenters.
- Coordinated technical conferences and external technical training opportunities.
- Enhanced knowledge with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Prepared and conducted technical training programs.
- Assessed training needs and certification requirements.
- Managed curriculum development for differing student categories, such as new hire, and various other experience levels Interfacing with various engineering groups to develop and execute technical content.
- Deployed training to targeted personnel.
- Prepared training material and classroom agenda.
- Provided end-user training for clients; conduct presentations and webinars.
FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- Ensured the quality and consistency of course content throughout the course life cycle.
- Managed the training program according to business needs, regulatory requirements, and quality management system.
- Provided maintenance for onshore clients YEMGAS, TDD, KBR these companies having their fleet vehicles such as Toyota, Nissan, Tadano crane, Kawasaki shovels, Perkins generator, Aggreko generator.
- Mentored other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Planned and directed classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences, and workshops.
- Maintained all the vehicles, generators, our company has its own Renault Truck fleet.
- Created instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids); assisted in the design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum; continuously enhanced technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Maintained daily round shift inspections, repairs, breakdown repairs, scheduled and preventive maintenance of company fleet.
- Coordinated and emphasized that all repairs are carried out in a safe and quality manner.
- Maintained annual registration of company fleet and ensured that they comply with international ADR standards.
MASTER IN AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Completed Master of Automotive Engineering with first-class distinction percentages 85.66%.
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
- Completed Bachelor of Engineering with first-class distinction percentages 72.66%.
- Awarded with a gold medal for being the best student of the year from 2008 to 2012 in all Automobile, Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Telecommunication branches of engineering.
- ANSYS 16
- ADOBE FLASH
- PRO-E WILDFIRE
- SOFTWARE TESTING
- COMPUTER MAINTENANCE
- Good computer skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Excellent language ability
- Managing time and priorities – setting timelines, coordinating tasks for self and with others
- Can work in a dynamic and diversified multiple brand environments
- Cross-culture working ability
- Ability to make friends quickly
- A very quick learner in any field
- Develop creative, innovative solutions
- Apply teamwork skills to a range of situations
- Well organized & standing by all the time for anything
- Apply problem-solving strategies across a range of areas