- Perform requirement analysis and effort estimation; develop a good understanding of the functional requirements of the entire module.
- Organize training every quarter to transfer knowledge to new hires on GPU and OpenCL programming for Galaxy devices.
- Assist internal and external security experts with solution penetration testing.
- Accountable for the technical delivery, maintenance, and monitoring of Loyalty Oracle Corp’s IT infrastructure.
- Test and demonstrate business users for the features developed.
- Responsible for human pose estimation and crossing intention prediction as part of the VRU perception team.
- Support the previous project from offshore.
- Setup development, QA, and stage environments.
- Work as the technical leader for design and implementation of continuous improvement and testing services for next generation of provisioning services for war-fighter information network-technical (WIN-T) program, using state-of-the-art .NET tools and processes.
- Build and deploy a crossing intention model to achieve SOTA results on the PIE dataset in classification while improving the false-negative rate by 25%.
- Produce detailed design and associated documentation.
- Walkthrough with the business users and record the pain areas in the existing document management system as artifacts, keeping in mind the future integration with ARCHIBUS as the end goal.
- Act as the technical team lead and SME on the new agile-based team to develop Microsoft deployment toolkit services for next-generation patch deployment and new image deployment for both virtual and bare-metal systems.
Adobe Systems, Inc
- Understood and owned the framework of the system and maintained it during development.
- Recorded change requests for the next phase.
- Conceptualized and implemented Mimictron, a novel technique for automation of desktop applications using Computer Vision, which is filed for the patent in 2017.
- Interacted with clients for requirements and technical analysis, undertook effort estimation, and resolved offshore team’s business-related queries.
- Developed technical experience with all aspects of the Zinios platform including front end (UI) IIS and SQL back end, as well as various information flows.
- Implemented Openflow (SDN) controller and client extensions for prototyping content-centric networking (CCN) to optimize network efficiency in CDNs.
- Updated automatic image finalization tasks from VBScript to PowerShell.
- Defined the technical stories under each of the epics and estimations.
- Implemented a chrome extension that captured and streamed video along with an action log, to use as a data capture tool.
- Led the technical team during the process of implementation.
- Researched & proofed concepts for complex technical issues in emerging technologies and cloud-based solutions; worked closely with the client for continuous feedback and future implementations.
- Acted as the lead Engineer in multi-group integration efforts. (VMware, Windows, Linux, Deployment, Security).
- Defined RAML for the custom REST APIs using API designer.
- Communicated with client/other stakeholders over task status, queries, etc. in calls/emails and commence iterative development at the onsite.
- Gave inputs and reviewed security and privacy risk management protocols and documentation.
- Developed a semantic segmentation model (Bayesian SegNet) in Caffe as a building block of Mimictron pipeline, along with text detection (YOLOv2), table parsing (LSTM), and icon detection (Random Forest).
- Designed and developed applications with a similar look and feel as that of the legacy applications but on the latest technology stack with mobile compatibility.
- Undertook technical planning, code review, and work management of the team; led developmental efforts from offshore.
- Provided technical direction and made decisions on matters of security as it relates to the solution.
- Developed PowerShell-based GUI wrapper to support legacy Perl scripting as an interim solution.
- Performed demo of the features built on a biweekly basis.
- Built an android app for in-device object recognition, using images on Galaxy S5/Note 3 devices.
- Managed and provided technical direction to external Vendors.
- Mentored and supported new staff and student interns.
- Designed, coded, debugged, configured, and deployed applications; worked on system architecture for complex applications development in emerging technologies.
- Modified/created deployment instructions for staging environments based on issues faced in dev and test environments.
- Developed and implemented test-driven development for provisioning services based in Powershell.
University of Illinois
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
University of Michigan
Bachelor of Technology
- Power BI
- Couchbase NoSQL
- .NET Framework /.Net Core
- Windows, Linux
- iOS, OS-X, macOS
- AWS, VMware vCloud
- MS-Azure, Oracle Cloud Citrix