Supply Chain Manager
I am seeking a fast-paced and challenging supply chain leadership position where I can leverage and elevate my breadth of experience. An upright, capable, and well-prepared professional in logistics and international trade, with a high level of leadership, commercial seriousness, a sense of control and flexibility, a high degree of adaptability, and willingness to change. A creative and compassionate end-to-end supply chain professional with 11+ years of hands-on global experience in supply/demand planning, new product development, inventory management, and procurement and negotiations. A subject matter expert with a unique blend of analytical, strategic, tactical, simple, and complex acquisition management.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
2017-07 - PRESENT
- Manage and maintain product supply, according to customer requirements, with vendors located domestically.
- Manage the transfer of materials from acquisition planning, delivery to customer satisfaction; negotiate service agreements with stakeholders in the chain such as suppliers of materials, international freight forwarders, customs, local transport, warehousing, internal/external customer, efficient and reliable inventory management.
- Liaise between all cross-functional departments (marketing, product development, packaging, R&D, global supplier relations, manufacturing, demand planning) to ensure OTIF delivery.
- Lead and administer post-production requests for quotes containing long lead times, high-value, and/or lengthy bills of material.
- Lead the international-national purchasing processes, logistics and customs, national distribution, cutting plant and storage, inventories, and billing, act as the SPOC for the synergy between processes teamwork.
- Identify, stratify, and reduce Cisco Systems inventory.
- Research and resolve issues regarding the integrity of data flow into databases.
SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
2013-05 - 2017-06
- Generated and presented reports, purchased budgets, generated indicators of efficiency and productivity, undertook inventory rotation to the MD and the regional SCM, and suggested improvement actions for the fulfillment of the organization's objectives.
- Created cross-functional business processes, including change impact scorecard to drive process improvement.
- Led the analysis of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity, and assessed configuration change impact to supply support system.
- Led new team-member/management training on GBSC/NPL processes/systems.
- Contacted location managers and department supervisors to assess requirements.
- Trained local buyers on problem-solving techniques with international suppliers.
- Implemented enhanced ways of working to drive collaboration between the supply chain, brand, and development groups.
- Was responsible for the application of federal guidelines, regulations, policies, and procedures long with acquisition planning, solicitation development, contract negotiations, and contract execution.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
2009-09 - 2013-04
- Organized, controlled, and led warehouse operations to provide an optimal and effective service to our national and foreign clients.
- Oversaw sourcing of control-based products; decreased import and customs-related costs by decreasing the number of delivery ports and strategically aligning shipments to deliver into two major ports.
- Participated in a conversion project for packaging materials.
- Improved the response times to the internal client.
- Developed, managed, and measured key supplier relationships, by developing the right mix of program support suppliers to assist planning and manufacturing.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
2004 - 2009
- Major: Business Marketing with sales.
INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
2003 - 2004
- RISK MITIGATION
- TEAM LEADERSHIP
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATION
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT
- PURCHASING NEGOTIATIONS
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- CONTRACTING AND SOURCING
- SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
- BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE
- VIRTUAL AND POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS