A result-oriented and enthusiastic professional engineer with 7+ years of experience in the construction industry working with a Class-A main contractor. Have experience in buildings, hospitals, infrastructure & palace construction projects, and possess strong construction supervisory and project planning skills. Pivotal in site methodologies in compliance with safety, quality, & cost control standards. Possess competent cross-functional skills and ensure on-time delivery within pre-set cost parameters. Involved in handling quantity surveying-related activities involving resource planning, in-process inspection, and coordination with internal departments. A keen communicator with well-honed interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical abilities and efficient in resolving technical & commercial issues.
Structural Engineer/Project Manager
- Involve in process improvement and standardization of the project delivery model for a quickly expanding company operating in multiple territories.
- Perform structural analysis, design, and detailing of new builds and redesign of existing structures.
- Represent the company at design team meetings and drafting of structural designs.
- Prepare tender documentation for bids.
- Coordinate multiple project teams.
- Tender, negotiate and technically assess all contracts awarded under my projects.
- Ensure zero-incident record across all projects delivered.
- Take full responsibility for budget, schedule, safety, and quality of projects delivered.
- Received inputs (contract documents/anticipations) from the sales department.
- Was responsible for overall monthly production planning.
- Tasked with daily production and manpower follow-up with the production department.
- Charged with material purchase follow-up with procurement.
- Followed-up with maintenance for machine availability.
- Prepared delivery schedule and communicated the same with the customers.
- Monitored plan vs actual variance and take corrective actions to reduce the variance.
- Ensured implementation of the planning procedure.
- Handed customer complaints/issues along with QA Engineer.
- Maintained ISO document for Production & Planning.
- Designed and re-designed machine press tools when needed to meet the customer requirements and evaluated the quality of the manufactured product before it is delivered to the customer.
Jacobs Engineering Group
- Advised the contractor on requirements and interpretation of the contract.
- Monitored progress of works by following approved master schedule and advised the contractor in his planning and efforts to achieve the same.
- Reviewed and coordinated with all head of the design section for all re-design initiated by the contractor or due to field requirements.
- Ensured that works were carried out in compliance with the specifications, authority approvals & drawings.
- Ensured that the civil, structural & architectural drawings were in line and coordinated with other discipline design drawings for the project before proceeding with the work.
- Checked interim claims for payment and recommended values for certification.
- Was responsible for full implementation, compliance check, and monitoring of IMS and Project HSE Plan & Ensure that Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Control procedures are being undertaken.
- Studied the requirements of the request for proposal (RFP)/invitation to tender (ITT)/pre-qualification tenders/expression of interest (EoI), etc, related to consultancy services, and submitted an executive summary to the management including the scope of works, constraints, commercial/legal risk factors, review points, relevant drawings, etc, for their review, and bid or no-bid decision.
Bachelor of Technology
- Graduated with Honors in Civil Engineering
- MS Project
- Primavera P6
- NavisWorks Freedom
- AutoCAD (Level I & II)
- Microsoft Office