I am a bilingual, pro-active, and positive hard-worker known to go above and beyond to deliver results. Passionate about technology and marketing. Creative and skillful. Possess 12+ years of creative marketing and social media experience with a strong background in corporate communication, branding, lead generation and conversion strategies, new media, public speaking, and technology. I am an expert problem solver who remains calm under pressure. I can always be depended on to offer consistent reliability. Motivated, reliable, and value high standards of work. Self-confident, positive, and outgoing.
- Digital media
- Video editing
- Photo editing
- Paid online and social media marketing
Social Media Officer
- Responsible for social strategy development, implementation, and team training.
- Responsible for online and social media marketing of new products and services such as mobile devices and wireless plans.
- In charge of goal setting, planning, setting up organizational and scheduling tools.
- Implement the latest social media management tools.
- Drive the growth, engagement, and satisfaction of brand communities across online channels.
- Develop thriving online communities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+.
- Help customers with technical issues across forums and social media channels.
- Create/maintain content calendar, performance tracking sheets, content planning sheets.
- Undertake press release writing, media relations, and list building, CISION, and story pitching.
PR & Social Media Specialist
- Developed brand awareness and online reputation.
- Developed and managed company Facebook ad campaigns ($14k budget), contests, and boosted posts through insights and analytics.
- Interacted with customers and fans in real-time on various web platforms.
- Was responsible for community management, monitoring, and engagement.
- Managed online social media campaigns and day-to-day activities across all platforms.
- Managed the development and launch of four company website transitions with SEO benefits. resulting in a 26% increase in traffic/website sessions, 24% increase in unique visitors, and reduced bounce rate by 40%.
- Regularly provided feedback insights gained from online monitoring into the marketing and PR (communications) to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Planned and coordinated publicity events, press conferences, red carpets.
Social Media Strategist
- Analyzed metrics, A/B testing, reporting (ROI), social performance tracking tools, and worksheets.
- Managed presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and other similar community sites.
- Conceptualized and orchestrated internal and external training platforms focused on continued education in social media, paperless procedures, and lead generation.
- Outsourced graphic design, web development, and video production tasks.
- Maintained media relations through weekly press release submissions to more than 50 media outlets and press distribution websites/portals.
- Was responsible for content creation and curation strategies.
- Analyzed social media trends and their impact on the company.
- Tasked with daily content creation + curation on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
University of Michigan
Public Relations Diploma
University of Louisiana