A customer service-oriented professional who has great communication skills. Known for maintaining the beverage bar and cashier service area is sanitized, neat, and orderly condition. My key strength comes from my ability to forge relationships built on trust in my ability to understand business requirements and translate these into solutions that add value back to my clients. Having developed these skills throughout my career, I have transitioned into a direct sales role and have excelled within this realm. A clear understanding of retail and sales business operations with demonstrable success working with cross-functional teams, in team environments, and owning accountability with other team members and managers. I'm a young, eager, and competent retail sales assistant and barmaid.
THE HOME DEPOT
- Sales team member opening the new retail partner store immersing in the latest technology in Floorcare, Environmental care, and Personal care.
- Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with customers, retail partners, peers, and District Manager.
- Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed.
- Actively monitor Dyson’s online reporting system to contribute quality feedback and report/confirm attendance.
THE KROGER CO.
- Narrated and guided customers through the Virtual Entertainment Center (VEC) cultivating an environment of immersive storytelling and excitement for every Guest.
- Walked customers through Virtual-Reality technologies that allow them to see, move, and feel the VOID digital worlds in a completely immersive and realistic way.
- Ensured the proper use of safety practices and procedures while operating the attraction.
- Be proficient in a variety of front-line positions as business needs require.
- Monitored the attraction queue to manage appropriate Guest expectations.
- Processed tickets and merchandised sales using a cash register and/or self-serve kiosk with efficiency and integrity.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
- Acquired knowledge of client's products and procedures.
- Efficiently handled inbound and outbound calls to resolve overseas customer queries.
- Electronically processed data and respond to customer queries about banking transactions from client’s offices across the globe.
- Build a good customer base to explore opportunities to cross-sell & up-sell, Obtain a referral to further prospects where appropriate.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO
- MS OUTLOOK
- FINAL CUT PRO X
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Working Under Pressure, Customer Service & Communication.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader and team builder.
- Strong skills in managing leads through the sales funnel.
- Work well independently.
- Self-motivated to meet sales goals.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives within strict deadlines.
- A professional demeanor, and strong presentation/demonstration skills.
- Constantly qualifying opportunities as well as seeking up sells within existing accounts.