Senior Sales Engineer
To work in a premier organization that gives me innovation & ample opportunities to apply my skills, grow, and contribute most effectively by being a key and productive professional. I use my technical, engineering, business development & managerial skills to increase the organization's profitability by selling its products. Possess a significant record of handling several customers and projects simultaneously and can quickly understand the mission, vision, and values of an organization. Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one which will make the best use of my existing skills and experience and further my personal and professional development. An effective collaborator who translates the needs of clients and stakeholders into value-added solutions, ensuring that technology adds value to their respective businesses.
Senior Sales Engineer
2019-05 - Present
- Work with a sales representative to develop an account strategy for expansion to an existing account; deliver outcomes such as creating technical champions through multiple lunches and growing the AppDynamics brand; conduct learning sessions, coordinate clients with AppDynamics's professional services teams, and become a technical SME for clients.
- Close AUD1.6M ARR in new trading deals, 150k + AUD in renewals by selling continuously based on price.
- Represent AppDynamics at several industry events to provide product seminars, walkthroughs, and demos.
- Work closely with customers on technical requirements and prepare bid proposals.
- Help sales to achieve 100% sales targets across all quarters.
- Manage multiple key customers and ensure quality offers.
- Oversee tender and contract terms and conditions to meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Provide product updates and technical advice to customers - explained the technical capabilities and business benefits of customer solutions from the engineering level to senior executives.
- Develop and establish strong relationships with strategic customers and industry partners.
- Introduce the company's products to customers - displaying drivers and values that support the business case for the total cost of ownership to the customer.
2017-01 - 2019-04
- Constructed and mined solutions - hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, motor graders, track-type tractors, and other GCI products.
- Prepared technical proposals.
- Prepared and distributed technical presentations.
- Collected future customers and industry data from the market.
- Undertook production studies for hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, and technical comparisons with all competitors' products.
- Created brand awareness through diverse initiatives.
- Conducted ne market research for upcoming new products.
- Maintained relationships with all financiers in the allocated sector.
- Satisfied customer objections about organized product demos and caterpillar products.
- Organized customer meets in coordination with the marketing department.
Sales & Execution Engineer
2014-01 - 2016-12
- Prepared estimates & proposals for low current systems including BMS, Fire, and security system solutions.
- Provided information to potential clients by setting up display tables throughout the community and marketed utilizing door-to-door campaigns.
- Tracked competitor activities and updated the team with various new solutions and technologies in the market.
- Managed projects to ensure they are complete on time, within budget, and scope.
- Created and executed project work plans; revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Managed project deliverables and reviewed goals of project team members and vendors at multiple geographical locations.
- Identified and provided risk mitigation or opportunities enhancement strategy.
- Support sales and marketing activities by participating in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Research and implement methods to make the bidding process as smooth as possible.
Master of Technology (2011-2013)
Carnegie Mellon University
- Post-graduated with 98.54%.
Bachelor of Technology (2007-2011)
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate of 91.9%.
Key Professional Strengths
- Sales and lead generation
- Project estimation and budgeting
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- IT procurement and vendor management
- Find business value and position product