How do I write a CV for a restaurant?
To write a CV for a restaurant, follow these steps:
- Select the right restaurant CV template.
- While writing your restaurant work experience section, make sure to list job titles followed by the roles and responsibilities in a bulleted list.
- While writing your work experience be specific about what you did (e.g. served 100 people a shift in drive through).
- Next, list your skills in the skill section.
Restaurant CV Example
Restaurant Manager CV Summary Example
Can implement and supervise restaurant operational aspects, consistent with the established standards. Create a collaborative team environment while fostering strong client and customer relationships. Recognized for success in solving problems, eliminating obstacles, making key decisions, and assisting in mapping business direction. Specialized in making different cocktails and mocktails. Expertise in wine, beer, and spirit management and training. Precise, detailed-oriented, and competitive leader. Strong PC, networking, and internet skills. Has keen attention to details and with superior ability in multi-tasking. Outstanding communicator with strong teaching and training skills. Outstanding performance in the delivery of the business process.
Restaurant CV Example - Work Experience
Pane & Vino, Restaurant In-Charge
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and supervising staff.
- Direct daily operations of an upscale restaurant dining room and sports lounge.
- Responsible for event planning, customer service, and problem-solving.
- In charge of agreeing and managing budgets.
- Forecast all revenue and expenses for restaurant, dining room, and room service operations.
- Facilitate daily store meetings, conduct daily inventory for selected items, coach kitchen staff, and supervise staff daily.
- Make improvements to run the business and develop the restaurant.
- Prepare and present staffing/sales reports.
- Assign and train cooks and utility workers to offer smooth, efficient, and courteous service.
- Handle administration and paperwork.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
GW Fins, Restaurant Supervisor
- Ensured compliance with licensing, hygiene, and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Operated within strict budgets and created systems of standard operating procedure.
- Implemented promos and expedite company rollouts regularly.
- Was responsible for promoting and marketing the business.
- Balanced scheduling, delegated duties, and managed a large staff in multiple areas.
- Responsibilities included hiring and firing, ordering inventory, and staff scheduling.
- Dealt with customer's complaints professionally and with restraint. Closed as many deals and transactions as possible.
- Supervised the service of meals; ensured effective sanitation, set up, and upkeep of all dining hall service areas.
- Was responsible for planning menus, oversaw stock levels, ordered supplies, and took reservations.
Halls Chophouse, Restaurant Executive
- Checked stock for items that are not on the shelf.
- Oversaw stock levels and ordered supplies.
- Directed daily operations in a AAA, (5) Diamond award-winning restaurant.
- Promoted the restaurant's mission and values.
- Liaised with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities, sales representatives, etc.
- Developed extensive knowledge of food, wine, and service etiquette.
- Helped execute strategic training initiatives.
- Worked with customers with the most cheerful and pleasant disposition.
- Forged lasting bonds with restaurant guests, fostering repeat business.
- Ensured inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
- Managed staff and hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
Restaurant CV Example - Education
_University of Pennsylvania, Master of Business Administration/Management