How to write a Referee CV?
To write a Referee CV, follow these tips:
- Select the right Referee CV template.
- Add a CV header, work history and a short Referee summary to your CV.
- Customize this CV for each Referee job that you apply to.
- Reduce the length of the CV to a maximum of two pages. Ideal, if you can keep it one page.
Innovative, high-energy coach/referee, experienced in cultivating hardworking and focused athletes and teams with an emphasis on perseverance. Proactive, motivated, high-energy teacher, and athletic organizer with a drive to direct and prioritize the goals of the students while enabling strategies for a successful athletic program. Excellent at teaching values of teamwork, commitment, discipline, respect, accountability, and motivation required to achieve the highest levels of success. A student-centered coach who brings great positivity and energy to develop good people, good students, and good athletes. Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, effective at interacting with players and people of diverse backgrounds.
Bingham High School
- Plan and develop a depleted football program that provides successful athletic/academic opportunities for players from diverse backgrounds with not a lot of football experience.
- Assist in the responsibility of all day-to-day football operations, budgeting, scheduling, travel, and personnel management for the entire football organization.
- Serve as wide receivers and defensive backs coach.
- Implement a coaching philosophy to the coaching staff to build a cohesive and comprehensive football program.
- Develop and mentor 2 students/athletes in receiving college athletic scholarships.
- Responsible for breaking the school record for most points scored in a single game.
- Mentor and monitor student-athletes in their academic performance to assure progress and success in the classroom.
- Develop game plans and adjustments within various game situations.
- Help a player qualify for the playoffs for 4 straight years and the first time in 2017.
Football & Basketball Coach
Trinity High School
- Developed and managed the program budget and increased the budget through fundraising; spearheaded all team fundraising projects to provide new uniforms and equipment.
- Supported student academic expectations by assisting 6 all-state academic nominations, 10 all-region academic nominations, and 18 all-district academic nominations.
- Was responsible for program expenditures and managing equipment, supplies, and uniform inventory.
- Provided leadership for fundraising and community service activities to enhance individual programs within the community.
- Taught quarterbacks footwork drills and throwing mechanic drills. Proper 3, 5 & 7 step drops under center & out of the shotgun.
- Organized and developed our weight room and skill work regiment throughout the organization.
- Conducted drills to move in and around in the pocket and be balanced for better weight transfer & power on passes.
- Maintained thorough knowledge of UIL guidelines, NCAA Eligibility, game procedures, coaching techniques, and current trends in Basketball.
- Watched films with quarterbacks to gain knowledge of defensive schemes.
Assistant Football & Basketball Coach
Bishop Hendricken High School
- Passed accuracy and transitioning out of the hitch step to go through pass progression; installed offense and weekly game scripts.
- Directed all aspects of game filming, film breakdown, scouting, and film exchange for the program.
- Led quarterback meetings, watched video, and taught defensive coverages and defensive strategies; installed offense and weekly game scripts.
- Helped the defense decrease points given up by 9.5 points per game.
- Taught how to pre-snap read, recognizing & attack coverages. Popular disguises & blitzes are used to confuse the quarterback.
- Increased points per game, rushing yards, and total offense during coaching tenure.
- Taught proper footwork and throwing mechanics to quarterbacks to be balanced for better weight transfer & power on passes.
- Set school records for interceptions in a season, sacks in a season, and turnovers in a season.
- Moved better in the pocket & be a threat when escaping the pocket. Throwing effectively on the run.
- Coached our freshmen team to develop our program foundation.
- Created and ran up-to-date offensive drills; proper 3, 5 & 7 step drops under center & out of the shotgun.
Master of Education-Physical Education
University of Michigan
Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science
University of North Carolina
Mississippi State University
- Highly dependable
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent leadership skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Teaching and training techniques
- Personnel management and staff development