An experienced writer and communications advisor on legal matters, technology, and public affairs. Successfully managed magazine writers, editors, and freelancers, as well as production, sales, and photo departments. A change leader, introducing interactive media to print publications. Led cross-functional teams to develop award-winning websites, digital publications, mobile products, and all new media. My work has been used to help corporations expand their reach overseas as well as provide legal support to over 100 asylum cases in English-speaking countries. Led magazine redesigns, new editorial missions, and ethics policies. I studied chemistry, biology, and physics, and I'm also highly conversant with economics, finance, and law.
American Bar Association
- Serve as a member of the senior management group, leading overall strategy and budget management at the world’s largest professional association; responsible for 3 departments and over 30 staff.
- Manage a group of publications with independent advertising, marketing, and editorial content; set new editorial mission and ethics policy.
- Serve as a digital media innovator; create the award-winning eReport, a digital publication, strengthen relationships, and increase revenue by 60% per year.
- Garner executive leadership and strategic planning experience; lead a collaborative effort to form an alliance with four other national associations, creating the ProFive media network; improve relationships and increase revenue by 200% in targeted categories.
- In charge of publications as the ‘Number Two’ operating officer for one of the country’s largest professional organizations.
- Act as the Chief executive in charge of statewide publication for attorneys, managing a multi-million dollar budget.
Editor & Communications Consultant
- Provided writing and legal communications consulting — including public affairs, reputation management, marketing communications, presentations, and thought leadership; clients include leading organizations such as The Boston Globe, Special Counsel, The Boston Consulting Group; and Fidelity.
- Worked as an adjunct faculty at Boston University's College of Communication; taught the "Business and Society" course.
- Managed 60+ staff.
- Was in charge of editorial vision and day-to-day operations.
- Developed strategic communications plan to position the business in the media and the market, leading to 20% growth.
Traduce Language Academy
Translator, Editor, Proofreader
- Articles of incorporation, by-laws, shareholder meetings.
- Financial and income statements, tax returns.
- Lawsuits, powers of attorney, agreements, letters rogatory.
- Corporate portfolio, e-commerce, marketing.
- Resume and write-ups for C-suite executives.
- Medical reports, description of surgical procedures.
- Application for medical licenses.
- Research papers, abstracts.
- Automotive and energy industry.
William Mitchell College of Law
Bachelor of Science
- Familiar with Salesforce and Oracle
- Expert in internet browsing & search
- Worked with Squarespace; hosted a blog on WordPress
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook
- Google Analytics, AdWord, Sheets, Calendar, Google+, Docs