I am a self-guided & dedicated mechanical engineer with technical expertise to provide the highest quality of work output & system support. I am skilled at formulating, implementing designs, testing, and producing specifications with a positive mindset. Aim to secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that can provide the scope to apply my knowledge and skills in engineering so that I can work dedicatedly toward the growth of the organization. Confident in managing on-site teams, preparing projects according to international standards, preparing mechanical works schedule, and completing works on time. Mechanical engineer with 7+ years of hands-on experience in superstructure and industrial projects.
- Work in production planning and control.
- Work as a production supervisor.
- Work in a business excellence team.
- Work in autonomous maintenance (Jishu-Hozen).
- Recipient of 'ON THE SPOT AWARD' twice for productivity and machine efficiency improvement.
- Work on Oracle (ERP) system.
- Get core knowledge and practical experience of the TiG welding process.
- Work on cable corrugation process and operate cable corrugation line.
- Develop knowledge about the sioplas XLPE insulation process.
- Work on manufacturing execution system (MES).
- Increase overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of armoring and corrugation machine by ~3x by applying TPM, visual management, and manufacturing excellence.
- Plan and schedule the export orders from the American Wire Group (AWG).
- Received inputs (contract documents/anticipations) from the sales department.
- Was responsible for overall monthly production planning.
- Was in charge of daily production and manpower follow-ups with the production department.
- Oversaw material purchase and followed-up with procurement.
- Followed-up with maintenance for machine availability.
- Prepared delivery schedule and communicated the same with the customers.
- Monitored plan vs actual variance and took corrective actions to reduce the variance.
- Ensured implementation of the planning procedure.
- Handled customer complaints/issues with QA engineer.
- Maintained ISO documentation for production and planning.
- Was responsible for overall plant production planning and control.
- Undertook ISO documentation work.
- Took steps for productivity improvement.
- Was in charge of scrap controlling of AL, XLPE, COPPER, G.I, PVC, etc.
- Worked on BSC (British Safety Council) 5 Star Rating.
- Attended training and implemented BBS (behavior-based safety) BY Dr. HL KAILA.
- Undertook daily machine TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) work.
- Worked on SAP systems.
- Was responsible for manpower scheduling and utilization.
- Worked on 5S implementation.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Production engineering, engineering materials, fluid dynamics, mechanics, product development, and so on.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Scrap optimization
- Diploma in AutoCAD
- Productivity improvement
- Core knowledge of SAP systems
- Production planning and control
- Core knowledge of Oracle (ERP) systems
- Design of die-nozzles of extruder machines
- Great enthusiasm for an innovative working environment
- Core knowledge on extrusion process & extruder machines
- Awarded the best debater in the university.
- Most efficient resource management for 3+ months.
- Best performer for 6+months at Microsoft.
- Cooperative & helping
- Self-confident & hardworking
- Flexible with working conditions
- Good command over languages & communication skills