A quality-focused construction foreman, project manager with 7+years of extensive experience in plumbing, mechanical, design & installation. Experienced in leading and managing multi-million-dollar operations within heavy and civil projects including underground utilities, sanitary, storm, fire protection, domestic water, and demolition. Proven track record of achievement in concurrently directing multiple projects through to successful completion. Demonstrated strengths in maintaining the highest safety, quality, standard of workmanship and productivity, while adhering to tight schedules and budgets.
THE TURNER CORPORATION
- Plumbing for two museums, an auditorium, and a lobby with interactive displays.
- Meet museum design and architects’ expectations on finished space and supervise construction installation.
- Efficiently review project plans to identify tasks, monitor progress, and proactively identify/resolve issues.
- Review and monitor building schedules and priorities to ensure the project progressed at an expected pace.
- Collaborate closely with engineers to review schedules and support the resolution of challenges to ensure milestones are achieved on time.
- Work closely with other business foremen, establishing productive relationships.
- Oversee implementation, operation, and adherence to work environment, health and safety policies and procedures; frequent monitor sites to assess additional potential risks, and implement consistent risk mitigation strategies.
- Proficiently liaised between construction manager, trade foremen, contractors, and inspectors during simultaneous construction of all four buildings.
- Proficiently supervised plumbing trade and fire protection installations.
- Reviewed and monitored building schedules and priorities to ensure projects progressed at the expected pace.
- Managed material take-offs and material orders
- Proficiently supervised plumbing trade installations.
- Undertook plumbing and mechanical systems coordination using BIM.
- Worked with engineers and designers for structural penetrations and layout of prefabricated bathroom units and installed fan-coil units.
- Led field installation teams in the construction of underground sanitary, water utility, HVAC-(W) distribution, domestic water, and DWV for each building.
- Assisted in design, coordination, and scheduling of plumbing, HVAC-(W), and fire protection systems in the remodel of a four-story 170,000 sq. ft. office/residence building with 65 occupant rooms, including a commercial kitchen.
- Communicated and solved problems with customers daily.
- Was responsible for calculating daily production totals, employee payroll, and rock crusher revenue.
- Tasked with daily equipment operation and maintenance.
- Assisted assigned supervisor in completing incident forms and related paperwork.
- Prepared accurate reports and filed them appropriately.
CENTER CITY HIGH SCHOOL
High School Graduate
- Master Plumber License – New York (Putnam County) #3041.