How to write a Physiotherapist CV?
To write a Physiotherapist CV follow these steps:
- At the top of your CV, list your name, current job title and relevant licenses that you hold.
- Don’t overload your Physiotherapy CV experience section with irrelevant clinical rotations. Only keep clinical rotations that are relevant to the physiotherapy role you are applying to.
- Create a section within your CV to list your relevant certifications as hiring managers often scan for those.
- List your education at the bottom of your CV.
I am dedicated and focused around duties and responsibilities of the role, policies, procedures, and guidelines and particularly devoted to the protection of patients’ dignity, rights, health, and well-being, promoting efficient health, safety, and well-being of people who use health and care services. I am a real hard worker with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Can deliver elements of health and social care and successfully undertake clinical work and support qualified staff in an excellent manner. A hardworking employee who continuously enhances skills and gains gratifying experience in a challenging environment to achieve patient and/or organization goals.
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Responsible for health, recreation, sport, and wellness.
- In charge of the rehabilitation of children with respiratory, spine curvature disorders.
- Manage emergency patients.
- Oversee implementation of various first aid coverage.
- In charge of the physiotherapy department as the lead physiotherapist.
- Co-operate efficiently with other community services, hospital staff, social workers, and physicians to develop better healthcare services; follow the policies and procedures as required.
- Provide person-centered care, promote mobility and individuality, confidentiality, dignity, choices, and equality.
UCLA Medical Center
- Co-operated efficiently with other community services, hospital staff, social workers, and physicians for better healthcare services while following the policies and procedures as required.
- Acted as patients’ advocacy, caregiver, communicator, and teacher; supervised junior staff to fulfill their roles; supported other municipalities of Samos; implemented relative services.
- Achieved and developed successful time management skills and effectively organized the workflow.
- Administered medications and pain management according to care plan instructions.
- Implemented patient care as per established policies and procedures.
- Monitored and communicated patient conditions.
- Delivered thorough patient evaluations; collected and prioritized data to effectively provide care for patients.
- Assisted in developing care plans and appropriate medical attention, conferring with physicians.
- Maintained patient records within the electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Performed comprehensive health assessment and health histories.
- Effectively acted as a phlebotomist.
- Monitored and recorded routine observations, responding to changes in the patient’s condition and reporting any action taken.
- Co-operated with other clinical staff as part of the multi-disciplinary team and participated in activities designed to extend personal knowledge and skills.
- Provided emotional support to patients and their relatives by identifying barriers to effective communication.
- Ensured patients’ hygiene needs were met; promoted confidentiality, dignity, and choices at all times.
- Effectively participated in the supervision of junior staff in conjunction with senior nurses and ward managers.
- Successfully treated difficult wounds, e.g. bedsore, surgical wounds, etc.
- Assisted patients with their nutritional requirements as necessary.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Monitoring vitals
- Patient education
- Patient confidentiality
- Careful and methodical