Head Office Administrator CV
I cultivate impeccable standards of communication among clients, coworkers, and vendors. Well-versed in office management for the directors, responsibilities include scheduling and
de-conflicting appointments, meeting clients and vendors, managing & analyzing data, filing & preparing presentation material, as well as ensuring the smooth daily operations of the office. I have 14+ years of professional office management work experience. Possess significant strengths in leadership, organization, and attention to detail as well as verbal and written communication skills. Exercise exceptional judgment and work both independently and within a group setting. Perform proactive coordination and execution of time-sensitive tasks. Possess an incredible capacity to multi-task and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Bachelor of Science
Associate in Arts
Office Administrator, Head
- Manage two offices daily and keep the facilities running smoothly for all 400+ employees; handle all issues promptly, without disruption to staff.
- Efficiently manage office work such as general accounting, and filing; prepare relevant documents for payroll, procurement, and submit them to the relevant authorities.
- Act as the main point of contact by phone, email, and text for our customers (residential and commercial).
- Respond to and resolve any customer concerns or complaints; report any complaints that cannot be resolved at the General Manager level to the owners.
- Manage downtown office spaces with duties including but not limited to keys, parking, office furniture, snack/drink vendors, phones, and office equipment.
- Ensure on-time deliveries and provide after-sales service.
- Monitor, order, stock office, and breakroom supplies to maintain the cleanliness of the building, and shared spaces.
- Resolve customer issues, answer the phone, and greet clients.
- Create a budget tracking system for all office purchases, lunches.
- Verify invoices for payments.
- Oversee and manage reception and maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, conference rooms, and public areas; oversee badge management system and work to keep office secure.
Head of Office Operations
- Assisted the finance department with credit card reconciliation, AP/AR, invoicing; created a payment tracking system for client payments.
- Ordered lunches, snacks, and office supplies as well as handled multiple vendors and deliveries.
- Handled travel schedules, expenses, calendars, and meetings for the CEO and other C-level executives.
- Oversaw the job scope and management of office staff.
- Managed service calls throughout the day, entered the customer information and problems into the office software program.
- Monitored customer flow throughout the office, ensuring minimum wait time for our customers.
- Coordinated space planning, building moves, expansion into new floors, office buildouts, budgets, contracts, etc.
- Ensured compliance with daily activities.
- Planned, promoted, and executed the company events, including the company picnic, multiple holiday parties, and weekly Thursday happy hours.
Admin & Office Assistant
- Managed customers and liaised with suppliers to ensure they abide by production and delivery timeline.
- Answered all phone calls and replied to office emails and texts.
- Worked as an administrative assistant; received and processed all invoices, expense forms, and payment requests.
- Processed and submitted all company documentation, including management reports, financial reports, third-party (insurance) claims, for timely processing.
- Owned, coordinated, planned, and executed cultural events within the office as well as offsite events, company picnics, parties, holidays, and celebrations.
- Controlled and directed selling strategies to maximize office profits.
- Managed the receptionist and oversaw her duties about greeting office visitors, interviewing candidates, as well as initiating employee onboarding, and introducing new hires to the office and culture.
- Dealt with daily transactions for the petty cash and reconciliations.
- Planned, promoted, and organized all company happy hours, events, special occasions, and parties to give back to the staff and promote the culture of Apple Inc.
- Google Docs
- Google Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Office
- Expense reporting
- Travel coordination
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of internet research