DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
A highly motivated marketer with 24 years of experience in leading marketing, data, sales, content marketing, web, and creative teams. As a passionate marketing leader, I thrive in building rock-star sales & marketing teams that deliver explosive revenue results. Am adept at maximizing profitability by developing strategic marketing plans to support the buyer’s journey and customer life cycle. A high-performing and confident leader who inspires others is result-driven, self-starting, and works as a collaborative team player across an organization. A high-performing and personable professional who is inspiring to others, results-driven, self-starting, and a collaborative team player. Hands-on, strategic & data-driven-transforming and accelerating your business growth, is what I do best. Strength lies in navigating between strategy and execution, and balancing marketing campaigns with key channels, and develop the business to meet and exceed EBITDA earnings.
Molson Coors Beverage Company
Director of Marketing
2017-04 - Present
- Oversee the whole marketing function across four business units and 650 products.
- Drive digital transformation, lead generation, media buying/planning globally-Americas, Europe & Asia-Pacific.
- Enable complete closed-loop reporting via tight integration of Salesforce, Hubspot, website & other platforms.
- Develop and drive global marketing and sales enablement strategies and activities.
- Take accountability for marketing plans and programs, sales enablement strategies, partnership development, and customer service and retention.
- Control all media spend, planning across Facebook, Linked In, Adwords & more via agencies and direct to accelerate revenue results.
- Manage sales, lead generation, partner recruitment, partner marketing, and contract negotiations.
- Responsible for successful adoption of new marketing technology, including a business case, on-boarding, and implementation phases.
- Train global sales teams on SEO, SEM, marketing automation & content marketing best practices.
- Present global marketing quarterly plans and achievements to the Chairman of the Board, investors, and other global Board members.
- Control sales enablement, training, website refresh, and marketing collateral to support sales teams.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to develop ideas and strategies, such as product marketing, regional marketing, product management, and sales, etc.
2010-11 - 2017-03
- Presented digital marketing and social media data analysis and reports in visual data formats for the CMO and C-level executives.
- Was responsible for marketing strategy and operations, identifying new market opportunities, market research, branding, and new business.
- Launched and spearheaded marketing for a global content marketing platform.
- Drove a seamless link between campaign and content strategies, and execution.
- Launched marketing best practices globally across SEO, SEM, content strategy, marketing automation, events, PR, and website optimization/development.
- Led global marketing team of 8 marketing & sales enablement professionals to drive revenue generation across 9 countries.
- Played a key role in the selection and implementation of new technology, including CRM, CMS, email and automation, websites, apps, and visitor registration systems.
- Successfully built, integrated, and executed marketing automation across all Coca-Cola Company products and services.
- Created and executed a global social media strategy, consolidated channels, developed content, selected tools and designed KPI dashboards.
Head of Marketing
2004-07 - 2010-10
- Planned strategy for trade shows, VIP events, and user conferences.
- Built marketing plan, website development, social media presence, competitive differentiation, and more.
- Introduced new revenue streams utilizing community and content.
- Developed global marketing strategic plans; integrated separate geographic strategies to align with overall annual business growth initiatives.
- Created sales enablement tools, lead generation strategies, and ABM programs.
- Cemented global partnerships with Marketo, Hubspot, & LinkedIn to drive mutual lead generation.
- Increased sales lead volume by 140% YoY by initiating digital marketing strategies, website refresh, online advertising, SEO/SEM, PPC, etc.
- Designed and developed digital content and channel strategies to support marketing programs and drive maximum reach, digital engagement, and business.
- Transformed lead acquisition through paid social, SEM, retargeting, and marketing automation.
- Implemented A/B testing methodologies to improve lead generation conversion and response rates.
- Set direction for a new content marketing and editorial function that supports inbound marketing strategies.
- Managed a team of 8 to ensure KPI's and budgets are met.
- Conducted annual performance reviews regularly to ensure employee growth.
1996-08 - 2004-06
- Inspired and implemented best practices across all channels.
- Supervised content writers, creatives & multiple agencies to drive revenue growth.
- Developed global demand generation and campaign strategy to increase EBITDA.
- Recruited, trained, coached, and monitored marketing staff.
- Re-engineered global editorial and sales processes to drive client growth.
- Directed budget spend priorities, forecasted sales pipeline by lead stages, and analyzed results using Marketo & SF.com.
- Implemented a shift from traditional marketing to content-led community programs that boost engagement and advocacy.
- Managed national sales collateral, re-branding & messaging, sales enablement, and “digital” training.
- Led overall integrated marketing campaign strategy and plans for marketing products and solutions by outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers.
- Organized PR, media planning/buying, events marketing, trade shows, co-marketing (Marketo, Kenshoo, Dotmailer & more).
- Oversaw all marketing communications from product launches to PR to advertising to trade shows, branding, and development of content.
- Executed paid social campaigns, a benchmark used for training the rest of the business.
Georgetown University (1994-1996)
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Northwestern University (1990-1994)
- Marketo, Uberflip
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Facebook, LinkedIn
- SalesForce, Hubspot
- WordPress, Teachable