A results-driven, self-motivated, and resourceful managing director with a proven ability to develop and strengthen management teams to maximize company profitability and efficiency. Experienced leading and growing all sectors of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organization. Possess excellent communication skills and can establish sustainable and profitable relationships with customers, channel partners, and suppliers. The focus throughout my career has been the implementation of organizational changes, and the alignment of the mission and vision of the company with the resources, processes, and standards to guarantee an appropriate and updated product delivery. This leads to consistently exceeding guests´ and clients’ expectations and therefore maximizes profitability. I consistently maintain the value of the company at a high strategic level by gaining operational efficiencies, process systematization, and the execution of development and production models within human, financial, and material resources.
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
- Responsible for day trading with special emphasis on sales and business development.
- Ensure that the business continues to grow while maintaining its existing customer base along the way to develop new customers.
- Reach 80% possession within 6 months.
- In charge of developing and achieving hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Responsible for profit and loss responsibility for the business.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures a strong presence.
- In charge of recruiting sales representatives, setting objectives, coaching, and performance monitoring. In charge of leading, motivating, and developing the team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Generate sales, revenue, and expense reports and present realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition conditions.
- Managed the operation of three (3) hotels by developing and implementing strategies and services that exceed the needs of owners, business partners, and guests.
- Developed and implemented business strategies aligned with the company's mission, vision, and values.
- Achieved profitability, achieved 100% guest satisfaction by creating a successful learning environment of standards and a continuous learning environment within a culture of teamwork in which team members are provided with the understanding and resources needed to compromise the brand.
- Was in charge of developing marketing and sales strategies; ensured a profitable operation based on the integration of skilled work teams.
- Evaluated, enhanced, and implemented basic and complimentary services.
- Documented organizational development, identification, and execution of standards as well as improvement and evaluation of the organization's eight hotels.
- Developed new projects.
Business Development Manager
The Setai, Miami Beach
- Established and developed long-term and mutually beneficial strategic relationships with companies, Free Zone, and local government sectors to create strong partnerships.
- Strengthened and improved upon relationships with existing clients including partners, vendors, and other members of the company’s value chain.
- Fostered strong and stable business relationships with high-value entities in the industry such as law firms, business setup firms.
- Collaborated closely with marketing and service development teams; created a campaign path for the marketing strategy that is strongly aligned with the key selling points and attributes of the company’s new products.
- Coordinated with government team to maintain knowledge on all licensing changes.
- Collaborated with the senior sales manager and evaluated all process activities and establish all company operations.
- Managed and evaluated all regulations and legislation for licensing activities and ensured appropriate implementation; prepared strategies for various clients.
- Prepared presentations of a database to be presented in all meetings with the management.
- Maintained knowledge on all compliance trends and recommend changes for all company processes (either onshore, offshore, or in-house clients).
- Upsold license packages each month.
- Developed all license sales proposals and pricing business models.
Master of Business Administration
Johns Hopkins University
Bachelor of Arts
- MS Publisher
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word, MS Excel
- Other Skills
- Guest satisfaction oriented
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Focus on change and innovation
- High focus on objectives and results
- Highly geared towards staff coaching