Corporate Attorney/Legal Advisor
A seasoned corporate counsel with 7+ years of international experience, handling a broad range of corporate and transactional matters. Come with a strong managerial background in information technology (IT) experience. Good strategic appreciation and vision; can build and implement sophisticated plans to secure business growth and support business needs. Self-driven, self-reliant, and lead by example; use a collaborative approach with good interpersonal skills to engage, motivate, and encourage others through change. Highly experienced, driven leader with accomplished success in driving growth and building robust relationships with business partners. Possess extensive experience within product and technology industries and have an in-depth understanding of their unique needs and challenges.
Corporate Attorney/Legal Advisor
- Act as an outside counsel to public and private companies.
- Counsel companies on rights, liability, exposure, and compliance with state and federal law.
- Devise best practices guidelines and standards for corporate clients to limit liability and risk exposure.
- Work with operations management to ensure compliance with federal safety standards.
- Draft sophisticated commercial contracts for multiple businesses including, but not limited to, management, vendor/supplier, leases, commercial licenses, equipment supply, consulting, employment, professional service contracts, security agreements, and purchase contracts.
- File lawsuits, and advise rights to clients, liability, and exposure under general liability and commercial Law.
- Draft and manage lease agreements for residential housing complexes; assist property in reaching overall occupancy of above 80% and over $1.13 million in total annual base rent plus tenant’s proportionate share of taxes, insurance, utilities, and maintenance.
- Served as counsel for public and private media, technology, and manufacturing clients valued from $100M to $50B.
- Handled mergers and acquisitions transactions, deal formation, and financing.
- Managed multiple companies’ ongoing compliance with federal securities laws, corporate governance and applicable stock exchange listing rules, and tender offers, proxy solicitations, and doing private transactions.
- Advised on corporate governance, commercial transactions, regulatory compliance, and a variety of other matters and issues.
- Worked with operations management to ensure compliance with federal safety standards.
- Liaised with operational management for the overall implementation of project-wide operational plans for security, networking, and technology servicing agreements.
- Drafted and negotiated complex contracts, marketing agreements, operations agreements, leases, professional IT service contracts, and commercial contracts.
- Corporate litigation focused on shareholder disputes while preventing business downfalls.
- Was responsible for mergers & acquisitions (M&A), overall conglomerates corporate restructuring, shareholders’ agreements; captured funds from corporate venture market, Initial Public Offerings (IPO), and other related matters.
- Oversaw negotiations with the Government in connection with several privatizations, project finance, and concessions in the infrastructure and healthcare sectors.
St. John's University School of Law
- Dean's List, Corpus Juris Secundum Award for Business Organizations, Securities, Regulations, Civil Procedure, Labor Law
Bachelor of Science
- Internal audit
- Joint ventures
- Labor & employment
- Litigation management
- Real estate transactions
- Regulatory compliance
- Corporate governance
- Technology transactions
- International transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business conduct & ethics
- Intellectual property rights
- Strategic planning & execution
- International trade licensing and compliance