Business Analyst and Team Leader with rich & diverse experience in the Information Technology (IT) Industry. Creative, analytical, and result-oriented; lead Business Analyst with 15 years of experience in Business Analysis, and Business Process Management. Experience in cross-functional exposure, generating actionable deliverables stemming from business inputs, and business intelligence. Proven track record in owning and delivering complex technology transformation, and large-scale implementation projects.
Lead Business Analyst
2015-03 - Present
- Work as a result-oriented Business Analyst to provide bankable solutions in the financial markets domain.
- Handle a team of Business Analysts and act as a liaison between the business units, technology teams, and various other support groups.
- Lead a team of 10 analysts and engineers based in the US.
- Develop a good understanding of business and systems architecture to provide knowledge to IT Management and business representatives.
- Involve in requirement gathering, BRD documentation, monitoring solution delivery, and UAT support.
- Develop reporting for executive review of operation’s progress.
- Mentor and train junior Business Analysts to boost organizational Business Analysis capabilities.
- Prepare Business Requirements Document (BRD), Requirements Traceability Matrix, Process Flow Diagrams, Interface representations, Solution Review documents, and Data mapping.
- Deliver training on relevant protocols, new devices, etc.
International Business Machines Corp
2011-02 - 2015-02
- Worked closely with the IT management and business representatives to review business initiatives, opportunities, issues, and recommended solutions.
- Conducted an elicitation workshop with client and vendor for arriving at the Functional Specifications.
- Participated in several operations’ integration project initiatives in our US office bringing cohesiveness to the merging of two quality teams.
- Contributed to feasibility studies, business case development, project definition, requirements definition, and functional/technical specifications as required.
- Provided subject matter expertise on banking domain areas for technological implementations.
- Served as the primary interface to the network quality team, to work specifically on technical and special projects.
- Integrated the trading framework with international markets.
Business Intelligence Analyst
2005-10 - 2011-01
- Launched various flavors of margin trading products.
- Conducted requirements walk-through sessions for developers and testers for a better understanding of the requirements.
- Performed technical project management functions for high visibility capacity upgrades and other capacity and network optimization projects.
- Understood client’s business model and system architecture through coordination with the business stakeholders located at different global locations.
- Evaluated the test scenarios, functional coverage and designed the system integration test cases.
- Partnered with account teams and performance engineering to provide transparency for large event planning.
San Diego State University
Master of International Business
2003 - 2005
1999 - 2003
- Business analysis
- Team management
- Business intelligence
- Vendor management
- Microsoft Office
- Data Mapping
- Project/Product Management
- Business Analysis