IT Engineer CV
An IT system administrator with strong experience in managing application server operations across Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X platforms. Can effectively plan, install, configure IT infrastructures to achieve high availability and performance. Skilled troubleshooter, comfortable managing systems, projects in a range of IT environments. Exceptionally strong customer-facing skills, technical expertise, and a commitment to service excellence have resulted in global partnerships with recognized market leaders. Positive attitude, intense competitive drive, teamwork, and creativity that gains trust and builds rapport across different cultures.
- Provide remote support for browser, iPad, and Android client applications.
- Train customer support teams in Server operation and iPad client install.
- Install remote or on-location of on-premise systems (Docker-based).
- Install Linux-based MySQL, Jboss, NFS servers, Apache, and Windows servers.
- Create/manage QA and Dev VPC’s, on VMware ESXi via vSphere.
- Create and maintain product reference and training documentation.
- Migrate hardware and software services from one data center to another.
- Assist with user support for multiple groups during the consolidation of resources.
- Manage Veritas tape backup using SCSI attached tape library device.
- Onsite install and troubleshooting and upgrade of Small business networks.
- Remote and onsite repair or recovery of computers and laptops.
- Bare-metal build-out of customer servers and workstations.
- Install and configure a variety of Network Services including Domain controllers, DNS, and DHCP servers (MS).
- Checked network IT-security/firewalls/IDS/security concepts.
- MacAfee Epo 3.6 Version and 4.0 Versions and Symantec Anti-Virus Corporate Edition.
- Completed knowledge of telecom infrastructure using G650 Gateways and S8500 Avaya Voice Server.
- Received hands-on Working knowledge of Cisco router, switches, and firewalls; planned and deployed IT infrastructure.
- Specialized in desktop/laptop/server, network hardware; backed-up tools such as iron mountain connected data protector and develop a thorough understanding of SAN and NAS technologies.
Information Security Analyst
- Reported & monitored on a monthly, weekly, & daily basis.
- Undertook network & security vulnerability assessment project.
- Worked as a fully managed services project team member.
- Acted as the Symantec SEP Endpoint Protection administrator.
- Served as the IT Risk and Information Security Management committee member.
- Served as the Microsoft Security Assessment team member.
- Was responsible for basic firewall configuration.
- Installed devices for network/operating.
- Was responsible for systems/applications/anti-virus implementation and integrated it with Saudi Airlines.
- Operated the reservation software (GALILEO).
- Provided full support to all Saudi Airlines travel agencies.
- Troubleshot and supported the Saudi Airlines Software.
- Configured and implemented VPN.
- Served as the IT Inventory management team member.
- Served as the billing system team member.
Bachelor of Technology
- NFS Server configuration
- Apache server configuration
- Sales and marketing support
- Systems installation, configuration & upgrading
- Technical support for on-premise application
- Linux 7
- Docker install and configuration
- MySQL install and configuration
- vSphere virtual machine management
- Customer training and documentation