Create your student resume in less than 5 minutes. Try our Student CV builder.
Intern, Graduate Student CV
- Creativity and vision
- Good innovative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication
- Problem solving
- Intuitive active listener
- Sharp problem solver
- Strong communication abilities
- Great time management skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Bubbly and energetic work attitude
- Adaptive team player
- Quick learner
Intern, Graduate Student
- Provide engineering support to the line and check aircraft
- Review manufacturer bulletins and regulatory requirements for the Augusta-Westland 139 and Bell 412 aircraft.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities including care and servicing of aircraft and systems for continued airworthiness.
- Perform NDT inspections and scheduled maintenance checks on the helicopter fleet.
- Remove, repair, and replace malfunctioning components. Prepared aircraft surfaces and applied sealants, adhesives, and associated chemicals.
Powercraft Engineering Limited
- Developed tenders and proposals for borehole and water system contracts.
- Ensured accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
- Monitored the movement of tools and equipment on and off-site.
Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering
Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University
- Design & modification of high-altitude long-endurance unmanned aircraft:
- Model the UAV by using the CATIA software.
- Modeling is carried out by using Software CATIA V-5.
- Analysis is done by using ANSYS.
- Conceptual design of “Aircraft Design Project- I & II” (Based on Fighter Aircraft).
- Select Aerofoil, power plant design of Wing, & Tail using literature survey weight and drag estimation.
- Analysis is carried out for the morphing wing (swept and UN-swept condition) such as CFD analysis, performance, CG estimation, and flight control process, as estimated by using ANSYS software.
- Office Software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Programming Software
- C#, Matlab
- Mathcad, Maple
- Engineering Software
- Catia V5, Solidworks
- SolidCAM, AutoCAD
- Autodesk Inventor
- Kompass, Ansys, Abaqus
- Nastran, Superforge
I regularly volunteer at my local church. I offer an extra pair of hands for any help that the church may need such as preparing food parcels for students and the homeless. It is important to stay grounded, humble, and grateful! Plus, volunteering makes me feel good.