Entry Level CV
A result-driven, self-motivated, and resourceful professional with determination and experience. Have the ability to handle complex assignments effectively and possess the confidence to work as part of a team or independently. A scientific mindset to match any given technology, task, position, or environment with proven competency in driving projects or assignments to successful completion, coupled with commitment and dedication. Responsible for performance management, goal setting, and career development resulting in cost savings, enhanced productivity levels, matured team collaboration, and agility. Currently looking for a challenging position with a forward-thinking company where I can excel, deliver, and achieve my potential.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
University of Michigan
- Major: Mechanical engineering, machine workshop technology
- Minor: Industrial economics
- Master's thesis: Improvement of operational quality order-to-delivery chain of the power plant products
- Subjects: Quality management, machine workshop technology, machine workshop laboratory works, tool technology, design of production systems, operations management, logistics, procurement, development of production units, patents, demand-supply network management.
Bachelor of Science
University of Michigan
- Machine workshop technology, production systems, operations management, development of production units, production planning, machine automation, CAD, mechanization techniques, programming, electrical engineering, marketing, leading and interaction, project management, research and development, sensors, operating techniques.
- Intermediate in embedded system
- Power Control system
- PLC, SCADA & DCS
- Expert in Internet browsing & search.
- Expert in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Expert in operating systems (Win98, Win Me, Win-XP, Win Vista, Win 7).
- Project management
- Quality management
- Product development
- International business environment
- Network fundamentals, LAN switching, routing protocols WAN technology, and wireless
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical and Innovative skills
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Ability to influence and inspire teams to focus on collaborative results-oriented work
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to take initiatives as a driving force to create a culture of customer obsession, high-quality performance
Why choose me?
- I have a high work ethic and drive to get things done in time.
- My experience in product and process development is a great asset when developing new solutions.
- I am a team player and leader, and enthusiastic networker.
- I continuously challenge and further develop present methods.
- I am eager to learn and develop new skills and with a hands-on attitude.
- My analytical problem-solving skills as well as thinking outside the box mentality will help when facing extraordinary challenges.
- I am a team spirit builder with an atmosphere uplifting attitude; helping colleagues and being positive in difficult situations.