Keen and organized to work well under pressure maintaining high levels of accuracy. Experienced in comprehending complex tasks, identifying, and solving problems as well as turning ideas into logical strategies. Proven talent for aligning business strategy and objectives with established project management and marketing strategies to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures. Able to fully manage all aspects of business operations through effective leadership and team management. Exceptionally dedicated professional with keen interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills for the diverse modern workplace. Microsoft expert with six years of experience, building technology products and/or companies from scratch. Self-motivated, delivery-focused, supportive, and versatile team player, able to work independently with enthusiasm and reliability.
- Built a national specialty technology company from scratch with annual revenues exceeding $4M, achieving six-fold growth in 2 years with immediate profitability.
- Responsible for Entrepreneurial Management and Turnaround Management.
- Oversee operations for the firm that provided compliance solutions to the telecommunications industry.
- Lead Business Development, Marketing & Sales.
- Responsible for annual corporate governance, financial administration, and quarterly and annual tax preparation.
- Responsible for developing new marketing collateral (pitch decks, product overview, workflows, integration aids).
- Build a reputation for having an incredible aptitude for identifying employee talent to broaden the depth of resource capabilities, further driving profitability while maintaining a lower headcount.
- Lead recruiting, funding, and overall company direction & execution. Cleared most regulatory hurdles (S65) and Form ADVs to set up Investment Advisory Firm.
- Responsible for high-level financial and operational roles in the company.
- Lead clients' efforts from concept to launch of their Wealth Management Cloud Platform, a powerful set of APIs that can power any Robo-Advisor in today's market.
The Home Depot
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the business from store management/operations, fleet procurement and maintenance, sales generation, staff management, and import/export cargo.
- Managed client relations, representing well-known speakers, to professional associations, corporations, and government organizations around the world via phone, email, in-person, and video conferencing.
- Attended cargo inspections and interacting with quarantine officers is a regular activity.
- Developed and executed business, branding, and marketing strategies to increase speaking income from $300K to $1.3 million within two years.
- Proactively monitored business progression, built and developed strong relationships with key customers, suppliers, and stakeholders as well as playing different roles from management, sales, training, and accounts has allowed me to have a well-rounded understanding of key components to managing and developing the business.
- Designed and implemented a consultative sales approach to upscale speaking services from 60 minutes to half-day or full-day programs, which increased booking fees from $25K to $45K per engagement.
- Worked closely with the director, as a direct report.
- Managed complete sales cycle process from lead to contract. The successfully developed proposal process for securing 5 and 6 figure consulting, training, and speaking contracts.
- Managed all business functions related to sales, staff, operation/logistics, and warehouse.
- Handled delicate negotiations with top senior executives in the US.
- Ensured stock levels were continuously managed to service client orders was critical for the business.
- Oversaw a team of three that coordinated and managed contracting, logistics, billing, and tracking financials for training and speaking engagements worldwide.
- My role as a manager also involved traveling across the state to visit clients and introduce new products to generate sales leads.
- Devised the strategy and managed the creative and RFP process from brief to delivery for brand/visual identity, graphic design, website development, and marketing materials for clients.
- Negotiated volumes and planned importation of products to ensure maximum profitable gain.
Masters in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Google Suite
- MS Office Suite
- Product Management
- Tech Tools & Solutions
- Problem Resolution Skills
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
- Negotiating with key suppliers
- Strong Tech and Finance Focus
- Logistics planning & management
- Proficient Trainer and Educator
- LinkedIn & LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Business Development & Partnerships
- Building and Expanding Profitable Companies
- Client Engagement and Satisfaction Initiatives