Currently, a chief economist with a United States-based research and analytics firm. Focus on innovation, start-up, and digital transformation of the economy. Coding enthusiast, passionate data, and a financial market analyst. Multilingual professional, skilled in negotiations, relationship management, and business development. Developed deep managerial and corporate financial executive experience, administered CFO-level operations for firms of all sizes. Analyzed acquisitions, divestitures, and mergers for profitability and long-term viability. Raised debt funding from traditional banks and asset-based lenders. Restructured economic and financial operations to ensure, sustainability and legal/tax compliance of companies.
Bank of America
- Responsible for administrative and financial control.
- Prepare financial and corporate social responsibility reports for projects falling within the scope.
- Conduct financial reporting meetings and present results for customers and donors.
- In charge of the legal aspects regarding the alignment between the headquarters and the newly found São Paulo unit.
- Active participation in project development and budget negotiations for future projects in the United States, as a finance appointed expert for the fundraising team.
- Conduct extensive market research and resource mobilization in several regions across the country and create a set of metrics for the project’s impact evaluation in the long term.
- Expand the project to neighboring villages through active promotion of community engagement.
- Implement a new and effective management structure to facilitate the engagement of the local community, several stakeholders, and other potential partners.
- Foster financial accountability and sustainability through active and transparent budget management.
- Responsible for organizing and supporting the accounting and financial sector of the institution in the united states.
- Administered accounts receivables, photo dealers, credit rating, invoicing, and collections.
- Improved communication skills and problem-solving in daily customer contact with photo dealers, for example, Coop and Expert.
- Improved the ability to prioritize when involved in multiple projects to increase efficiency concerning accounts receivables by analyzing and improving processes and routines.
- Coordinated and facilitated the interaction among the project stakeholders, local businesses, civil society, government, and specialized partners by promoting meetings, events, and training in the community.
- Led the expansion of the project and the enlargement of the NGO networks in both the public sector with partnerships with local and national governments and with an increased network in the private sector with local businesses.
- Produced online and offline communication, personalized and segmented
- e-communication; create offers and campaigns to increase activation of our members.
- Produced elite offers and events to recognize and cater to our most loyal members such as elite experiences.
- Handled operational logistics in local markets and ensured central activities are executed well in local markets.
- Collected client feedback and new feature requests and communicated with the upper management and development team to contribute to the strategic development of the product roadmap.
- Managed client communication as the main point of contact.
- Coordinated and conducted on-site and virtual staff training for client school districts to train staff on understanding the use of Accelify's web-based systems.
- Maintained regular communication with clients to ensure programs are running smoothly as per project plans and contract terms.
- Created regular program status reports for client districts to highlight areas of success and identified areas for improvement including the appropriate steps to ensure a fully maximized program.
- Responded to client questions on a timely basis.
- Reported to and communicated with senior operations staff on client status.
Master of Business Administration
AB Development Economics
San Beda College
- Microsoft Office Suite