What should be on a CV for a Delivery Driver?
The following should be on a Delivery Driver’s CV:
- The type of license that you own and what type of vehicle you can drive.
- Type of delivery industry you have worked with.
- The region you’ve previously worked with.
- Any notable achievements (e.g. reaching perfect 5 star customer ratings).
How do I write a Delivery Driver CV?
To write a Delivery Driver CV, follow these tips:
- Select the right Delivery Driver CV template.
- Add your CV header at the top that contains your name, location, contact details and current role.
- Write a short CV summary below CV header that summarizes your driving experience and skills.
- Next, list your delivery driving experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Add your certifications (if certifications are required) and the type of vehicles you are qualified to drive.
An accomplished bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service specialist. A dedicated and enthusiastic individual who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve goals. Flexible and hard-working with a strong drive to succeed. Possess strong results-driven capabilities. Apart from working, I play drums and am a passionate photographer. I love spending time with my family and listen to good live music.
- Deliver a wide variety of items during the day and night.
- Follow route and time of delivery.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate delivery vehicles.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments.
- Inform on new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensured all packages are accounted for and signatures received.
- Assisted the driver in delivering the correct package to the customer.
- Adhered to established work schedules and attendance standards; remained punctual to work and meetings.
- Sorted and palletized goods to be loaded for delivery.
- Assisted the driver with housekeeping and maintaining the cleanliness of the truck.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
- Completed on-time package distribution by matching and coding best routes; operated delivery technology for targeted results; detected shipping/receiving discrepancies; demonstrated consistent accuracy and teamwork.
The Pink Door
- Served as a receptionist or first-line liaison to internal and external.
- Greeted customers/visitors, answered the telephone, provided directions or information, and solved routine issues.
- Communicated routine and general information to staff and customers.
- Maintained inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Received, processed, and ensured confidentiality of sensitive information and materials.
- Assisted with routine travel arrangements.
- Worked as per the standardized company rules and regulations.
University of Wyoming
Bachelor of Arts
- Cumulative Grade Points Average/3.1 Scale 4.0.
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Handling pressure
- Time management