A computer engineer with a real passion for mobile development, work, and self-study sessions and have solid knowledge, especially for Android development. Currently, I have been an Android developer for the project, Excalibur. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, possess curiosity, adaptable to change, and undertake continuous self-learning. Wide knowledge of various network equipment from various vendors. Good experience in Linux servers and Administration of OpenStack cloud computing platform, SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Manager, and Huawei U2000 servers. Disciplined and responsible with team management experience, project management experience, and excellent customer service skills.
Senior Computer Engineer
- Provide the L1/L2 support for IP core in the CDMA network
- Lead projects on behalf of the company for daily operations, commissioning, optimization, and security of the network.
- Monitor and maintain firewalls, security gateways, any other related equipment and services in the IP backbone and network security domain.
- Ensure that all implemented projects meet best practice security guidelines.
- Responsible for Cisco and Huawei Hardware installation, integration, and testing for different nodes with MPBN.
- Management of IP Core, transmission microwave, and leased line links.
- Was responsible to provide L2 support for ZAIN Iraq IP core network and IP RAN.
- Configured network devices (routers, switches, firewalls) from various vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Bluecoat).
- Integrated Access and Core MPBN elements including BSCs, RNCs, MSSs, MGWs as well as other core supporting services such as ASTELLIA solutions.
- Troubleshot ongoing issues on Huawei S9306, NE40E Juniper MX Series routers, Juniper SRX3400/SRX5400 Series Firewalls, Cisco 7600 Series routers (OSR), and BlueCoat CacheFlow proxy.
- Optimized activities for IP/MPLS core network.
- Oversaw migration of IPBB NEs from Cisco OSR routers to HUAWEI NE
- Performed daily, weekly, and monthly preventive maintenance reports for the nodes network-wide.
- Trained customer service teams.
- Contacted customers to show the eCommerce platform functionalities and requirements to use the platform.
- Possessed technical understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON, XML.
- Managed a team of 3 software developers, 1 designer, call center, and social media specialists.
- Provided customer service for the network, Windows, Office Suite, and hardware problems.
- Installed Windows software, Office Suite, and other applications; tasked with network configuration, backup configuration, Outlook configuration, and archive recovery.
- Mounted and undertook maintenance of computers for clients and companies; installed applications and operational systems, backed up clients’ solicited archives; created and configured TCP/IP networks’ and created websites for clients.
- Provided solution-oriented support to corporate customers with a wide variety of environments.
Master of Management Information Systems
B.Sc. Computer Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Network Monitoring systems
- Huawei U2000, Solarwinds, and SPLUNK
- Linux systems
- Working on different Linux systems in the production network
- Openstack Administration
- Day-to-day Openstack cloud administration objectives, i.e create, delete, or modify domains, projects, instances, networks, volumes, etc.
- Python Programming Language
- Hands-on experience in Python, specifically python network programming.
- Problem solving
- Attention to details