How to write a Child Care CV?
To write a Child Care CV, follow these steps:
- Select the perfect Child Care CV template.
- Use a slightly professional tone to show that you don’t cut any corners on your CV. For example, instead of listing your past experiences as “Babysitter”, consider writing “Child Care Provider”.
- List down your relevant childcare experience in a bulleted list as opposed to paragraphs.
- Add your certifications and language skills as those often are perceived valuable and can potentially help you stand out as a Child Care Provider.
A nanny and housekeeper with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills. A good listener and can follow directions well. Exceptionally talented and resourceful nanny/child care expert & housekeeper with 13+ years of experience in providing efficient and comprehensive child care & housekeeping and cleaning services to clients according to quality improvement methods. Reliable and trustworthy professional, fond of children, and caring toward pets. Dynamic multi-tasker with the ability to seamlessly transition between tasks and accomplish expected duties swiftly. Skilled in both verbal and written communication and adept at performing a variety of tasks even if they are given on short notice.
- Assist in executing daily routine for the child.
- Provide all child-care responsibilities for a 2-year-old boy.
- Take care of the child and gardening, as required.
- Available to perform all duties as soon as the child wakes up for the day.
- Plan and oversee bed, relax, and nap of the child.
- Support child in every aspect of life, including personal care, and shopping.
- Dress child and change diapers.
- Undertake a few housekeeping tasks.
- Clean and cook in the house for the child.
- Assist in bathing and creating meals for the child.
- Engage the child with games and puzzles; read books and stories.
- Administered medication, when necessary.
- Supervised work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure rooms were clean and orderly.
- Supported residents with all aspects of non-personal care and took them for a walk, always ensuring their safety.
- Performed various residential housekeeping duties including mopping tile and wood floors, cleaning walls, and dusting and cleaning kitchen appliances.
- Oversaw inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Chopped vegetables, prepared salads, washed dishes and ensured general cleanliness in the kitchen was maintained to a high degree.
- Unobtrusively performed duties when residents were at home.
- Washed and supervised laundry-related tasks and performed daily chores.
- Always did what is necessary to make the residents feel safe.
- Performed a variety of duties from basic home cleaning like dusting, vacuuming, kitchen, and bathrooms to baseboards, windows, appliances, etc.
- Maintained clean living environments including cleaning, mopping, and dusting; treated residents with respect and courtesy.
- Changed bedding and removed soiled towels and thoroughly cleaned both sleeping areas and bathrooms.
- Supported residents in all areas of life, including housekeeping duties, personal care, driving, taking care of the pets, and gardening as required.
- Executed special requests as needed; noted all repair or maintenance issues and reported them to homeowners.
- Worked in the laundry; made sure all room supplies were available for other housekeepers.
- Provided trustworthy and reliable residential housekeeper services.
- Kept a detailed calendar of residents, addresses, and any info and requests.
- Completed State requirements of required hours in an Emergency Medical Technition (EMT) class and gained skills for life saving situations.
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
MERROL HYDE MAGNET SCHOOL
- HARD-WORKING AND RELIABLE
- WORKS TO CREATE A FRIENDLY AND FUN ENVIRONMENT
- ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE
- KNOWLEDGE OF CHILD CARE NEEDS AND WANTS; POSSESS STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT OFFICE (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, OUTLOOK EXPRESS) AND INTERNET EXPLORER