Senior Business Analyst
A creative, self-organized professional with 13 years of experience in user experience management and business analysis tasks. Self-directed, confident, successful working in ambiguous situations and with challenging projects. I see myself in an advisory role helping early-stage start-ups to grow, inch by inch, as one among them. An innovative and dedicated Business Systems Analyst with professional experience, developing products, configuring systems, troubleshooting production issues, and managing defects. Voracious problem solver and an aspiring investor with an eye on entrepreneurship and social ventures.
Senior Business Analyst
- Help employees explore and identify new business problems.
- Perform gap analysis on the extensively used Data Model utilized for various life-science products within the organization.
- Support project kick-off, initial assessments, and requirement gathering sessions as a consulting enrollment analyst.
- Lead teams, at the offshore delivery wing, on projects influencing key decisions in marketing and strategy.
- Interview leaders of various work functions such as store operations as well as C-level executives of the brands to understand their roles, responsibilities, pain points, and wish lists.
- Reduce organizational training/implementation costs by a considerable percentage by streamlining processes.
- Assist VP of sales to realize cost savings to the tune of $20 million (approx.) via elimination and merger of territories.
- Lead client and internal teams in requirements gathering sessions, regulatory analysis, system logic development, user interface design sessions, solutions, and testing.
- Prepare margin reports, that aid performance tracking and enable strategic planning, for associate managers, district heads, and area vice presidents.
- Undertake activities like requirement elicitation, client-interaction, process analysis and come up with a solution to ensure effort reduction in the process and easy-to-use.
- Train to define, explore and solve business problems in a structured fashion with a strong focus on consumption.
- Documented process flows and developed requirements for functional improvements and enhancements.
- Developed initial team standards, internal implementation processes and provided recommendations for improving internal product enhancement workflow.
- Directed engagement with onshore counterparts daily through all stages of the project, from the scope, definition to timelines, interim updates to the final presentation of results.
- Conducted activity-based analysis of business processes and made recommendations based on the findings.
- Designed defect and issue management strategy and workflow for an external client as part of the HP Inc. BPO team, solicited requirements, managed existing issues and provided graphs with recommendations for increased efficiency.
- Designed and developed an executive dashboard that offers a bird's eye view of the entire business.
- Worked closely with the development team.
- Developed interactive dashboards that helped to compare performances of promotional events and to determine the success of promotional events.
- Presented product demonstrations to executive and operational staff, led gap analysis, and managed all aspects of enhancement and change requests.
- Managed special projects working directly with account managers and senior management to implement solutions on critical, high-profile issues.
- Identified potential leads and new business areas.
- Boosted company efficiency and customer satisfaction by streamlining processes deemed inefficient.
- Managed testing, defect, and issues.
- Estimated the market potential of the veteran segment for strategic expansion.
- Determined opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Provided phase one implementation support from the model office through development in finance business analysis, provider contracts, and configuration defect management.
- Developed a robust framework to capture inconsistencies in the raw data.
- Consulted for design thinking approach, user-centric design, and gamification application.
- Performed operational and procedural assessments, providing recommendations for business process improvement.
- Offered quick and clear scoping of business requirements.
- Performed operational assessments, supported system implementation, and led executive projects for internal and external clients.
- Developed dashboards that enabled performance tracking by continuous monitoring of key metrics to reflect vendor performance.
University of Michigan
Corporate Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
University of Illinois
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Compliance analysis
- Business process analysis
- Defect & issues management
- Implementation & integration