Motion Graphic Animator CV
How to write an Animator CV?
To write an Animator CV that stands out, follow these tips:
- Create a CV header section and add your name, current job title, location and a link to your animation portfolio (e.g. links to your Dribbble or Behance profiles).
- Summarize your skills, animation experience and certification in a short professional summary placed below the CV header.
- List your animation work experience in a reverse chronological order.
- Add your education background.
- Add your animation skills (including software proficiency)
Driven and adept at managing heavy workloads, focused on designing creative, visually appealing graphics. To contribute significantly to the growth of the company and to accentuate my professional skills. I am a producer with several years of animation production experience in a variety of positions. To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills and creativity as a good professional, possessing competent personal skills. Possess talent for project management and a keen eye for details. I have also excelled as a copy and layout editor. Highly creative with exceptional flexibility and resourcefulness. Highly talented and seasoned professional.
Motion Graphic Animator
- Design and animate open titles for TV programs.
- Prepare design plan, concept, and storyboard for motion graphics projects.
- Prepare production material for meetings, broke down storyboards, handed out artist assignments and deadlines, and followed up with artists to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Undertake graphics & visual effects for the channel breaks and advertising campaigns.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive, ongoing online database of all production assets, with an emphasis on designs, storyboards, and other sensitive materials.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Consistently adhere to all internal delivery schedules.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, websites, etc).
Motion Graphic Designer
- Worked with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Worked in collaboration with the team on designing and animating the channel identity.
- Edited raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Designed and animated channel commercial breaks & logo animations.
- Researched and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Designed and animated open titles for programs.
- Responsible for voiceover recording and filtering.
- Created 3D virtual studios for channel programs.
- Maintained and followed best practices for versioning control, naming convention, and organization of graphics files.
- Oversaw development of multiple episodes at a time, with each at differing stages of production.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge about the latest motion graphic design techniques.
Sagmeister & Walsh
- Created web pages, graphic elements, and infographics for email newsletters.
- Created and supervised a division to provide website hosting and design for customers.
- Translated prototypes and PSDs into launch-ready, pixel-perfect formats.
- Was responsible for web design & management.
- Determined styles, size, and arrangement of illustrations and graphics.
- Designed software interfaces (authoring).
- Created graphic materials for the company website.
- Designed for TV programs, video clips, and program breaks.
- Developed, designed, and produced corporate newsletters and other promotional direct mail items as directed by marketing.
- Designed graphics for TV commercials.
- Created graphic materials for company website and email newsletters.
- Designed for CD presentations & multimedia interfaces.
- Prioritized graphics workload and effectively coordinate multiple projects.
- Was responsible for the design of logos, business cards, and advertising brochures.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Colleges of Contra Costa
Diploma in Multimedia
- Video Editing
- Template creation
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office suite
- Catalog layout and design
- Logo and corporate design
- 2D & 3D Motion Graphics
- Advanced typography knowledge
- Brochure and newsletter formatting